Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumptyDumptyLou

I reckon MoulinLou (love this!) thinks that if something’s expensive then it’s the best. Regardless if it suits her body type or the event. It’s almost like she’s stunted and subconsciously thinks she’s still in her 20s so dresses and acts like that.

That green and gold number she’s got on tonight is so wrong for her in every way, and those clacky white fringing mules need to be burnt and never seen again.

This is completely random but I feel like she’s the reverse of the male character in the Gwyneth Paltrow movie Shallow Hal - the movie where the guy’s hypnotised to not see women’s flaws - so MoulinLou looks in the mirror and sees herself as a sultry 20-something instead of what the rest of the world sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I love that Moulin Lou crapped on about how great this ladies dance school was and how uplifting it was and how 'farrrrk staying up until 11PM to go dancin *burp* fark that! Ya can do it farkin ere!'

*later on that night*

Out dancing until 130AM.

Um, OK?

• Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Is this actually real life, or am I in a nightmare? Wtf is happening today?! Did she hit her head while she was off last week? She’s more delusional than normal.
I just have to thank you all for the laughs. My dog has no idea why the bed is shaking when there is no earthquake. I am laughing so hard. This is horrifying and delightful all at once.

• Haha
  • Heart

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
This woman has lost her mind. That dress looks horrendous

The slow mo eating the olive. 😳 the dress 😳 I'm actually lost for words...
The fact she is out with another paid friend Jess, her model and Jess's friends .... who did she ask to film it and how long did she sit in the dark editing it on her night out to post.

This footage being posted the same night is so sad. How much better would it be posting with the hashtag #aboutlastnight .... leaving people to think she has a life off the gram

We are 11 away from 119,000!!!! Fill your glasses and get ready to raise a toast!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Wow, this is awful. EL was out eating her 3rd lunch no doubt 😡😡
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON INSTAGRAM TALKING SHIT ABOUT RCH. How fucking dare she!
Does this fucking neanderthal keep anything private. Fuck you Emmylou one word cunt bucket. You're a shit mum.
All this fucking weasel wants is people to keep her entertained with oh poor you, woe is you. Fuck you.

Also go to triage and ask for a newspaper and a sling and they'll literally splint it right there. Fuck off im SO angry at her for exploiting her child for engagement and entertainment but the cunt of thing couldn't even post for her daughters bday.

• Heart
  • Sad

Michy02

VIP Member
The chicken stir fry looks edible (for once) but she’s not inventing the wheel here lmao. She’s acting like it’s some gourmet creation 😂😂 Bravo for cooking (a basic) dinner!

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I was in H and M today, picked up a dress and thought "fuck no, looks like what that human sausage roll would squeeze herself into" and promptly put it back.

Living rent free in my head 😂😂

• Haha

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Oh my lordy, why on gods given earth is she going to Effie Kats for a dress? She makes some stunning clothes but not for someone Moulin Lou's shape. This will be the car crash you can't look away from but you will need to bleach your eyes afterwards
Some examples I hope she goes no where near 🙈🙈🙈

Haha jinx!!
I don’t understand this hookup either? As if Effie Kats needs a short teletubbie like LL to wear/promote her clothes?? Surely that will only harm her brand not boost it?

• Haha

LightStim

Emmylou loves 33: Moulin Lou is the ultimate gunt, see you next Tuesday you grifting runt

(I’m a little triggered too it seems…)

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Spent the day in Albert Park village. Went for a toastie at the corner cafe in the morning and later in the afternoon a facial.

Did not spot no -friends -Lazylou. Yes I had an indulgent day. But my washing is done, my house immaculate and I’m looking forward to the teenagers coming through the door - hungry as always.

Tomorrow i will Head to market for my shop- will
Keep you updated if lard arse is there harassing Braaaaaaaad!

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
So she’s sent Camlia to school? Mumma has a ‘day off work’ 🙄 cause she yesterday was sooooo busy parenting (juggling).
After the trauma and a late hospital stay wouldn’t you give Camellia the morning to rest, sleep in and recuperate somewhat?

What will be different to Lazylou no work day today. Cafe, lunch, nails, hair? Isn’t that just her normal work day and add in a bit of strutting across the pedestrian crossing outside Dundas And Fausset.

Truely an infuriating individual. Not one maternal bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Sad

avex

Chatty Member
What was with the weird hard swallows every few sentences? And why on earth would you film that in a public place? Just drink your coffee in silence, she has zero social etiquette.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve had a stroke. I have been offline this arvo as I’ve been admitted to hospital as this baby doesn’t want to stay out, but I feel like calling for some stronger drugs to help me try to get on whatever trip EL is currently flying high on.

WTF IS HAPPENING?! The dance lesson, the green hamburger dress, the revolting slow mo reel, THE OLIVE?!?!?!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮
Thinking of you 💛

I hope you have laid out all your hospital outfits and you've got a diffuser and playlist going 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Jeez, there’s some real grim nastiness sneaking into this snarking 😧
Being a terrible parent triggers the mums in the group (me included).
It’s triggering me and I’m not even a mother yet. We are trying so hard to conceive and yet this so called mother treats her children as if they are disposable. The day I finally become a mother, I can guarantee you I would never treat my children like she does. Her parenting is gross and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart