Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I created an account just so I can comment on Tattle.

Long time lurker.

I briefly caught some of the live and there was a question about foot and mouth disease. Emmylou skipped it and did not answer. I briefly watched part of the live.

Less than a week back. So much peacocking from our girl in all directions. Even tonight’s dress is in the colours of a peacock.

Reactions: 28

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
I have been MIA due to covid then the flu, but fuck me I have come back to a world of disturbia.

I don’t even know where to begin.
I pray she’s on supervised visits by the end of the year.
I hope you're feeling better!

I feel like these last 3 threads need a warning on them not to binge read! Her antics were hard enough in bite-sized pieces as they happened, I can't imagine people reading it all at once! lol

Her story last night really got me mad. The photo of Camellia holding her broken arms up for a photo with the hospital tag strategically places to see her name. Then LL says "we have been dealing with this since 2pm" .... You haven't been dealing with anything! Your daughter has been in pain since 2pm and you should be comforting her, not "dealing" with it. :mad: This is why I think she is a sociopath. She does not understand normal human emotion.

I know we are discussing her exploiting her child which is 100% revolting BUT her slowly creeping back to filming people in public without consent?!

Stop Lounatic! People don't like it. For safety concerns and many other reasons. It rude, disrespectful and down right fucking vile.

Keep that camera in your moon face.
I agree. People who are in hiding from abusive ex's or family etc. do not need their faces in her videos while they are trying to have breakfast while living in fear. She thinks the world is the EL Show and everyone around her are part of her act.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
What a weekend, what a bewdiful well rounded weekend... it was the youngest child's birthday, but that's irrelevant, yo yo mumma needs to be seen out on the town, looking like she's having a good time, she doesn't have time to post something nice for her youngest daughters birthday on the Gram, she's too mad dog busy sitting a dark corner at some bar, editing herself deep throating and olive...

• Haha
  • Sad

itssobutiful

Omg you guys- I can’t believe she just gave it away! How she lost the extra weight in 9 days. She’s had her lap band readjusted! The burp. It’s been tightened for sure. It was never removed. It would have caused a bit of discomfort but barely any downtime and will have gotten her over the edge with those last couple of kilos.

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsDinosaur

Oh my lordy, why on gods given earth is she going to Effie Kats for a dress? She makes some stunning clothes but not for someone Moulin Lou's shape. This will be the car crash you can't look away from but you will need to bleach your eyes afterwards
Some examples I hope she goes no where near 🙈🙈🙈

Please please let this be the dress she is getting from Effie Kats
Haha jinx!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

party bag

So, if the dance class wasn't an #ad #spon (undeclared, again) we can say she spent money on a solo dance class ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. She's either a liar and con artist or a selfish, selfish girl. Which one is it Moulin Lou?

• Haha
  • Angry

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
She loves mentioning over and over just how little she drinks, it’s so weird.

I am sure the reason for the follower drop are the Mum’s that would look to her in a relatable way, the food, cheap make up, cheap hacks (not cheap but affordable, like the frankfurters in the flask to keep warm), her relationship, her and the kids.

That’s all gone and instead replaced with trashy overpriced outfits, gluttony, no mention of the kids, partying and drinking, mocking those that work full days.

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She has noticed her followers drop! Let's do a giveaway! lol Oh and she even tagged her own account name wrong! ONE JOB LAZY LOU ... YOU HAVE ONE JOB!!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 8.03.15 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Buttercup725

VIP Member
She said she had a couple of medical appointments - maybe that was code for family law solicitor or accountant?
She said it was for lady "shit" or something like that and regarding the cold, she was quite pleased with herself that she was out in freezing weather in a miniskirt and bare legs. She giggled when she pointed it out. She just wants attention. Such an unagreeable human.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I got home last night, looked at her stories and can I say I RAN here 😂 23 pages to catch up on though!

Took me three views of that seductive martini reel to get this screen shot so you fezzas better appreciate it

What was she thinking 🫠
And the Bar has reposted her reel! 🥴 why???? Me thinks last night was a #positive-pr #gifted #ad

• Wow
  • Sick

cheezelfingers

Just catching up on the thread and the shit sho from yesterday. I think Aaron was with c, if Lou was we would have 100% gotten stories where she would be making poor little c tell the communidy what happened. Can’t you just hear it now
“Poor camellia is in the hospital, tell them what happened bubba” *fake listening and pursed lips eyebrow raise face* mm you hurt yourself so mamma left her busy day and brought you to the hospital didn’t she? Mm big love to all the amazing mammas out there with sick kids it’s just so bewdiful to see all the care here for the kiddies. ✌Also don’t forget to enter my Zoe moss giveaway!
(@SnarkyTart does these scrips way better than me lol)

• Haha

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
The over the top swallowing does my head in. For someone that wants to be in media but can’t tell a simple story with out doing massive swallows, she is hopeless.