Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yeah I can't even hate follow Cachia, she makes my skin crawl. I just want to viciously slap the smirk off her less than beautiful face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

belzey

Not sure why people are surprised she hasn't done a birthday post, was a big enough deal for her to show up for an hour or 2.... remember this is the same selfish narc woman that missed Christmas with her 2 little children and took her newborn away to go to a fkn international fat farm! Her world revolves around no one but herself!

• Sad
  • Wow

Super Cute

VIP Member
Is it wrong that I'm praying she goes live with this script and a dirty kebab in the next couple of hours 😆🙏🏼🌯
Aww man I hope she saves it if she does! I gotta go to bed I’m so exhausted from tonight’s slow mo car crash 🫣

See you in the morning for coffee at Braaaaddsss ya basic bitches 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Wow, this is awful. EL was out eating her 3rd lunch no doubt 😡😡
She's at the hospital with her daughter who is probably in extreme pain and EL still manages to post a giveaway post to boost her follower count :mad::mad:

Ohhh Amy ❤ I'm okay! Just been a bit busy today. Not mad dog busy - didn't manage to squeeze in a colonic or a fanny wax 😏

In all honesty, her comeback had left me reeling. I don't know what to make of her anymore. She has absolutely zero capacity for self reflection. It's astounding! I just keep thinking Chris Lilley is going to pull off a mask because truly, how can a real person be so awful?!? So I'm a bit speechless I think 😅

You are so right ... what the actual fk is wrong with her? Can this person be real? Are we being punk'd? :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Messy, I'm just going to say it - you are an AMAZING human. You are kind, diplomatic, intelligent and so incredibly thoughtful. You really have the biggest heart ❤

How's your new job going?

🧚‍♀️
Thank you so much Snarks - I am so touched by your very kind words! 💕

So far, so good with the new job ... I keep calling everyone the wrong names, spent an hour this morning faffing around with technical issues, rolled my chair back too fast and I went sliding off ... it could be a lot worse though! :LOL: The people are amazing ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
I think Vida got lucky not spending the day with a Mum who makes everything about herself and feels the need to record EVERYTHING for the ‘gram. I’d like to think that Vida has had a lovely day spent with her siblings and her Dad and not having a camera shoved in her face.

As for the dancing, I would suggest if she’s hoping to ‘bag a fella’, maybe don’t hit the dance floor anytime soon 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
She just popped up a Story post dance class to say she’s heading out for cocktails and dinner with her friend Jess and her friend’s girlfriends. Who is Jess?

(does she exist?)
Why does she pretend like she doesn't like to drink, I'm pretty sure we have established that she is a massive closet alco.

• Haha

catsandcandles

VIP Member
2 things that got to me this weekend.. not wrapping her daughters birthday presents and standing there talking to the camera with her hand down her front pants 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick

posty post

VIP Member
Emmylouoneword when you read here and we all know you do! Please since you can’t take your kids hint Sage doesn’t want to be filmed for your entertainment he hates it!

• Sad

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
what the HELL is that "dancing"?! The principal dancers at The Australian Ballet must be shaking. Moulin Lou look out! Poor Vida, all I can think is, poor Vida. I hope she had a gorgeous birthday. As a mum I cannot imagine being so damn absent on a birthday.
Moulin Lou! :ROFLMAO: ☠

• Haha

exposethemall

She was out AND posed for this AND edited it. While people were watching. Jess and her friends must be thinking WTF is this ???? It’s next level. There is no humour or self awareness in this. Omg.

• Haha