Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“look, a lizard”

I. Die.

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 33
All of that sums up SC too.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream

Reactions: 18
I remember it! It came in a long rectangular tub if I recall correctly. Now I want ice cream!

Reactions: 7
Asked on Sophia’s thread but just wondered who you hate follow more out of SC and EL. I find it SO hard to pick between them.
I like to think EL’s got some redeeming features (but what though?) but SC has none. EL’s children are very sweet and well mannered and well….I’m not here to drag kids especially when it’s through no fault of their own so I’ll leave Bob and Betty out of it.

Reactions: 6
Also I fully agree with everyone who has said she has a drinking problem. It’s gross she actually looks like she smells of old booze.
Yes! Those who say they "don't drink" or "don't drink much" all the time are usually those who are covering up they have a drinking problem.

Reactions: 16
Also if we all stopped hate following how many followers would she drop…
Let’s number off. I’ll start. 1

Reactions: 8
Definitely SC. She's a cold manipulative cow. Disgusting mother. She just gets me so angry.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I can't even hate follow Cachia, she makes my skin crawl. I just want to viciously slap the smirk off her less than beautiful face.

Reactions: 25
I don't follow Cachia but am aware of her antics. Aren't they (Cachia and Emmylou) friends? You can tell a lot about people by the company they keep ... birds of a feather.

I have this in my freezer:

They do this one too:

Reactions: 3
I agree with the synesthrsia… I can smell the polyester burning smell here…

Reactions: 12
I'll bet she goes MIA now as if she actually has friends.
What is with the extra set of tits? She absolutely had lipo last week the ginormous swollen belly still looks foul but defs changed.
It now looks like she has an oversized ass above her hoo-ha!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.