Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find it very interesting yet not surprising that AL is living in a clean, tidy, bright, modern apartment yet LL blamed him for being lazy around the house.
As we knew, he was never the hoarder!
Aside from his funny book and other quirks (which just make him interesting), I love his energy ... he seems like such a lovely guy - as does Brad. Emmylou is very lucky to be surrounded by such people.

Reactions: 22

Super Cute

VIP Member
Was it really a beautiful well rounded weekend though EL? It was your baby’s birthday and you didn’t appear to include her celebrations (apart from pancake breakfast that you told us YOU took them out for) in your well rounded weekend??
4FF99C28-E394-425E-A02D-E5FCC0F9C8E4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Notpaid-justgifted

I’m just so upset it looks like she sent the poor little love to school Today! When my child had multiple fractures I the arms, we kept them home for a good week before trialling school. The adrenaline and shock are major crashes to start with, let’s not mention how painful!

this is the worst thing EL has ever done imo

• Sad

HeyBub

VIP Member
I’ve moved past the point of being able to watch her stories her now - it evoked such violent, eye twitch reactions every time I saw her penis head pop up. Plus, y’all give me enough fodder/screen shots and commentary to give me lols instead so thanks to all for doing such a bewdiful communidy service ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

snarky mcsnark face

Is anyone else wondering why she spends so much money in herself and stays in private hospitals and yet her kid is at the public hospital with a massive wait time. For anything like this I take my kid to the private hospital. No shade on those without private health I get it’s horribly exxy but when on any given day her outfit is worth thousands of dollars why not spring for private health

• Heart

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Oh what a day! Thank YOU lazylou!
First, an amazingly funny parody of a 'sexy ' dance. Comedic gold!
Then she dresses up in a Brittany Spears/Ice skating/80s hooker dress that looks so bad her breasts are flopping all over the place in a desperate attempt to get the fuck outta there.
Such a great look for an exciting night out with acquaintances employees friends to have some drinks (not that she drinks 🙄).
And all while avoiding her daughter's birthday for most of the day and fending off attention-starved dogs.
Don't ever stop making every day alllllll about you LL!

• Haha
  • Heart

avex

Chatty Member
I'm just going to assume she has bunions that prevent her from wearing closed toe shoes. That's the only explanation.

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
In my very past life when I worked retail the amount of people I tried to get to take the tags off coats before leaving the store and they almost thought they were wearing them as a show of wealth or brand. I’m like these are not supposed to stay on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
A 3 salada stack as a snack before dinner and cocktails? Her eating this week is not someone who is trying to lose weight or on a maintenance phase. 3 salada and 3 slices of regular cheese (she doesn't use the lite cheese anymore) is about 500 calories - why not the mandarins again. Her disordered eating again

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 6.07.57 pm.png

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
This morning’s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). The Victorian public health system is experiencing terrible wait times and this is not the fault of any medical and health workers but a political problem.

However, in my opinion, it pays to go private for children to avoid any additional time in distress and pain for children. That said, from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quite quickly in both private and public hospitals.

What I don’t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children. That is what life and parenting is, dealing with any obstacles thrown your way! Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.
Raise your hand if you work, have kids, and have a PA?? No one? Yeah me either but we still get it all done.

• Haha
  • Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
Dear Lord
Make it stop…
Dirty Martini for a dirty bitch…
I wanna know if the tinder profile has been updated if anyone has access.🤣🙏
Who does this???
Steven Spielberg themselves drinking a cocktail??
There were 5 comments but when I went to read, only 1 🤔
Next time I go up to Buckleys, East GTown for Parmi night I’m getting Snarky and Crusty to film me downing my Expresso (I know 🤭) Martini. #staytuned

• Haha

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Guys. Its been 23 hours and we are LITERALLY half way through a thread. I just watched her stories and i knew you guys would have been on fire 😂😂
I fell over myself running here to say WHAT.... AND I CANNOTTTT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...... THE FUCK????????

1. The sun is not shining - not in your life, definitely not in the evening in a cocktail bar. Do not, i repeat, do not use music from one of my favourite artists in the world bc if you ruin him for me ill literally hate you.
2. Girl you spend that much money on yourself get a boob job. Do it. You will actually look great OR STOP WEARING DRESSING FOR FUCKING TEENAGERS WHO HAVE THEIR BOOBS SITTING UPRIGHT.
FFS. This dress is not made for you man. Its just not.
3. Throw those fucking giant rubber clogs in the bin. Melt them with HCl i dont get. Remove them from existence or with all your money buy something new. Literally could have worn white go go boots from Windsor Smith with that dress and kept a mod theme with the fur and dress. Why do you do everything half assed? WHY.

Pig.
1657986938429.png
1657986938429.png

1657987001686.png

A great app for meeting people is the Meet Up app. Not a dating site. They have all sorts of groups on there. My fave is the Explore Melbourne group - they might be going to dinner and a movie one week, a star gazing photo shoot the next and a day trip to the snow the week after, or hiking or Devonshire tea in the Dandenongs - they do all sorts of stuff as a group. There’s Meet Up groups all over Australia and for all different hobbies and interests
Is this an app or just on fb? I dont have fb.
But when I moved to London I used Bumble BFF and now two of my best friends in the whole entire world i met via bumble bff. One from the app and one through a girl i met on the app.
I love that there are options like that and Meet up and groups to make friends!

Oh for god sake. 🙇‍♀️ No no no .
Smokey eye no - no!
Crop top -no!

she is just like a dirty stain in your husbands jocks
SKIDDIESSSS 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I snuck over to Emmylou's house when she was at DANCE this afternoon, peered in her window and saw this on her vision board:

1657961957987.png

Yep, that was the inspiration for tonight's "outfit" 🤭

• Haha