Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheezel flaps

She absolutely infuriates me. Of course she would make her daughters hospital visit all about her. You’re far from Erin Brokovitch, love. She was probably swanning around the hospital thinking she was all that, hoping to be recognised. I’ve never hated someone I’ve never met, this is not normal lol. If the cast wasn’t put on until 10pm, where is C today? She’s sent her to school in pain and with little sleep?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have been MIA due to covid then the flu, but fuck me I have come back to a world of disturbia.

I don’t even know where to begin.
I pray she’s on supervised visits by the end of the year.

• Heart

MrsDinosaur

I don’t understand this hookup either? As if Effie Kats needs a short teletubbie like LL to wear/promote her clothes?? Surely that will only harm her brand not boost it?
Bec Judd, Lana Wilkinson (sp?) Olympia Valance and the pine lime telletubbie
Make it make sense 😭😭😭

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I’m sorry if you think I was getting political. But at the end of the day the lack of beds, lack of staff, lack of funding, Covid and flu etc plus GPs getting rid of Medicare and bulk billing are impacting wait times in hospitals Victoria and the rest of Australia. As some posted above in this thread. Governments had two years to fix the system. The health system keeps getting worse and worse.
When did we get rid of Medicare?!

• Haha
  • Heart

posty post

VIP Member
Ideas for her next dance lesson! Erica Jayne’s pat the puss! Honestly they are both similar people now I think about it chasing fame when they have zero talent😂😂

Yesterday was a mad dog day here at posty place so I’ve rewatched all those stories again this morning and geez they are still as shocking this morning. She is foul! Every outfit from yesterday was gross and inappropriate. She looks permanently dirty. That gin reel🤮🤮. The dance outfit is bad enough but that dress has to be up there with the Camilla catsuit for worst outfit ever. I don’t know how she looks In a mirror and thinks she looks ok. She needs someone honest in her life to give her a reality check but that won’t happen she clearly doesn’t want to hear it😩

• Haha
  • Heart

greacea

VIP Member
ALove’s not watching your reels and stories mate. Put the sultry eyes, ill fitting dress and saggy boobs away.

• Haha

just taking a break

@YellowFingerDustforDays greetings to another BC survivor. Hope you are doing well now :) I also managed to parent my two kids whilst undergoing BC treatment, without any social media silliness or attention seeking. Even without cancer the majority of people just get on with their lives and don’t expect adoration from complete strangers for completing basic tasks. Imagine if she faced real adversity.

• Heart

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I'm just going to assume she has bunions that prevent her from wearing closed toe shoes. That's the only explanation.
I have bunions and I wear all sorts of good shoes. Closed toe and sandals. She is just addicted to crappy shoes. And now she claims she didn't see the weather report until after she left the house. Yeah sure.

• Haha

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
The talking about sexy dance class and then burping :ROFLMAO: probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet lately. Wouldn’t you just not upload that story?

• Haha
This looks like the coat she is wearing. It's lovely, but how many expensive coats does one person need?

View attachment 1425686

Yep, that's it - and note how the fucking label has been taken off the fucking sleeve before wearing ELL you basic fucking eejit.

Sorry but the label thing is clearly a major trigger I never knew I had.

• Haha
And here I thought my Saturday night was going to be a bit boring! She is pure, mind boggling and blowing entertainment. So many questions, so many ‘whys?’ And too many WTAF 😳

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Is she trying to guilt Leah to come back or something?! She is off in Europe having the time of her life. ALL she does is film you parading around doing NOTHING.

Can this dimwit really not function without her?! You're a 40+ year old Mother of 3 fucking Children. Pull your head in.

This dumb fuck literally can't do the most basic of things without making an absolute show of it and looking for sympathy.

Be a Mother without attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22