Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icouldsizedown

All the bloody coats and clothes in the world but she owns 3 pairs of shoes and one ugly hot pink bag. Whoever coined the phrase “all the gear, no idea” must have been staring into ELs wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just dont understand how she can afford her shopping addiction? Even with all the get rich quick stuff she does surely she spends it faster than she makes it? I'm honestly baffled how she affords the clothes, the food, the warehouse(which btw, have we seen that place lately?) plus living expenses?

posty post

VIP Member
I have no words absolutely none! What in the actual fuck was today. I almost wish she would go back to silence this tops the disaster that was the faux Camilla shoot that no one asked for. That dress, that dance class, that reel I just don’t get it. She is unwell she has to be!

But I do hope vida had a beautiful day with her parent who isn’t a selfish pig.

• Heart

party bag

Every single person commenting about how she's a "queen" on that post is enabling her behaviour and they all seem to have forgotten it's Vida's birthday. She will never be accountable to anyone except Moulin Lou.

• Sad

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
She talked up the Bali trip A LOT. But first she started with talking about how hard the first few months have been since ALove left us. She's even found herself speaking harshly about herself - calling herself disgusting.
Once she gets the crowd in feeling sorry for her, she went hard BALI.

• Angry
  • Wow

posty post

VIP Member
Sage I’ll take you! You can come live with me and my kids. They are never made film anything I don’t even take photos if they don’t want me too. I would never tease you or poke fun. And never would anyone see me pose in my underwear in public!

I swear this bitch is going to get me to vip this week the way she is going😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I know we are discussing her exploiting her child which is 100% revolting BUT her slowly creeping back to filming people in public without consent?!

Stop Lounatic! People don't like it. For safety concerns and many other reasons. It rude, disrespectful and down right fucking vile.

Keep that camera in your moon face.

• Angry
  • Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
EL is bloody lucky that Aaron has done the lions share of parenting and raising those poor kids because if it was solely her influence, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sage turned around when she was filming him and said ‘fuck off Mum, how many fucken times do I have to tell you not to film me’

• Heart
  • Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
20 kg my arse. Is this a face of women who has lost 20kg? And the coat looks so tight on her arms bet she has to take it off when driving cause ahe wouldn’t be able to manoeuvre.

And yes as all have said it was frigging cold today ; just stepped out to supermarket and it was like ice. Hands and face frozen. This week its going to drop to 2 degrees in Melbourne - I’m guessing it will appropriate crop top wearing weather for our Lazylou.
Yes I'm confused by her enormous face too with a supposedly 20kg loss. It's the first area that loses weight or for me anyway. After losing 10 I saw a significant change in my face

Mslane

VIP Member
Thread title. Emmy lou hates waiting in the emergency ward would rather be buying clothes she cant afford.

• Haha

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
It's absolutely FREEZING in Melbourne right now and windy AF and this dipshit wears a summer dress out. Just because it has long sleeves doesn't mean it's made for winter 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The non negotiable 'family night' lasted a long time. Did Moulinlou find that Nolove didn't have to jump to her commands once he 'left THEM'?

• Haha