Emmylou Loves #31 Emmylou has done a runner, ALove has a new lover, no more Bali retreat, what a bummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou loves #32 Big momma's back, the vag is waxed, 20kgs lost but baby ain't got back (but still plenty of front)

Hope your little one is better asap ā¤
Thanks lovely, very blocked nose and snoring like a freight train that keeps waking her up. Gotta love all the germs the big one brings home from kindy to share šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m pretty certain she does drink, or binges on
Only benefit to a sick baby being up all night is getting to catch up on these fast moving threads šŸ¤Ŗ
It's very interesting that some stories she posts very delayed, like her get ready with me makeup ones are hours later, but when she's out by herself, tagging where she is, they are in real time. Probably in her head she thinks her tribe will see and rush down to fan girl her.
I love that some of you take yourself out for meals, I myself haven't done it as I have mad social anxiety, but kudos to those who do, I totally understand the quietness and me time aspect.
Loulou has no social etiquette or class, she really is just a bogan in a zebra dress having a $55 steak and screeching in a restaurant. Drawing attention to herself, shes such a "pick me girl" and I hate saying this because I'm big on 'do you' but she needs to grow up and act your age. Confidence isn't cuntiness
Itā€™s like she thinks the people watching her stories are really there with her having dinner in real time. Nothing wrong with having a solo dinner. But she is talking to imaginary company. Itā€™s weird and sad

Emmylou loves #32 Big momma's back, the vag is waxed, 20kgs lost but baby ain't got back (but still plenty of front)

Thanks lovely, very blocked nose and snoring like a freight train that keeps waking her up. Gotta love all the germs the big one brings home from kindy to share šŸ™„
Same same here tonight. Poor little ones šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
2.40 am and i cannot sleep. I still cannot get over her filming herself at dinner. I have three great freinds but with busy lives we only catch up once a month so i do go out for coffee on my own. Before covid i would go the the palce cinemas and watch a lot of foreign and independant movies on my own. But emmylou would be the most annoyingvperson at a restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2.40 am and i cannot sleep. I still cannot get over her filming herself at dinner. I have three great freinds but with busy lives we only catch up once a month so i do go out for coffee on my own. Before covid i would go the the palce cinemas and watch a lot of foreign and independant movies on my own. But emmylou would be the most annoyingvperson at a restaurant.
Fellow insomniac here šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Yep I think we all agree thereā€™s nothing wrong with going out for dinner by yourself, itā€™s the talking into the phone and then the random photo shoot thatā€™s weird. The poor lonely woman.

Reactions: 14
I don't even know you, Dalej7, but I adore you šŸ¤—šŸ„°
You give me the warm and fuzzies haha
You all do! šŸ¤—

What the duck was that display at the graham?????? Fmd this witch is mental. Her lexapro has kicked in or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1657854176188.png

She deleted this part of the stories! I bet she had a date and he either stood her up or cancelled.

Hello fellow insomniacs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
According to this:

View attachment 1418126

I don't think she had lipo. I think she's on something that has helped her along the way ... heck, maybe she's been drinking the diet shakes she was flogging a while back?

I hope she hasn't turned to anything dodgy (joking [sort of] - she probably just mentioned the Kmart plate to make her feel like her BFF Nadia, plus she loves us talking about her):

View attachment 1418129

I did wonder that, especially after seeing her today in the pink dress on her stories ... she still has a lot of wobbly bits (which is absolutely fine, but don't tell porkies).
Any drs or nurses here?
I had some patients years ago with liver issues so they had acites in their belly but it was lower abdomen under the liver.
Can you get ascites in the upper abdomen? I guess fluid can sit differently on her as her surgery area wouldnt expand as the skin is so taught from scar tissue.
I always thought that and when she said after her reatreat at the womens that she had low WBC count i always wondered if she had some infection in that area.
If you can have ascites in the upper abdo then i reckon its been drained and she could have lost a litre or 2 of fluid hence that drastic change in the look of her belly

ā€œTall help is on the wayā€. Stand on chair you moron?! Likeā€¦how hard is it? Even if you donā€™t have a step stool, get a bloody chair!
Do you guys think ALove has asked to not be filmed anymore? Bc im sure it was him she called but didnt say his name or film it. She's the type to film it being done.
If it was SLs partner or Evies bf then she'd have said that.
I hope he is setting more boundaries and that it wasnt him 'to come to the rescue'

Reactions: 9
whatever is going on there, you can lop the outside off and suck it all out but it takes real work to get the visceral stuff sorted.

Oh wow, Mr Tinder sure did a runner. So odd seeing the morning story skip like that. The Graham doesnā€™t seem much like a pick-up joint but it was where my old manager used to take his bit on the side. Hopefully she had some luck at last drinks.

Can we have a moment of silence for our dear waxing lady friend who managed that minge mow for nothing šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.