Emmylou Loves #31 Emmylou has done a runner, ALove has a new lover, no more Bali retreat, what a bummer

What do you know her as?

• Emmylou Maccarthy

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Emmylou Loves

Votes: 163 93.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Drama Filled Llama for the winning title!

You have won a very special prize indeed:

1657524711587.png

They're very bewdiful so please make sure you show them off when you're having your steak out at The Graham, turning the street into your catwalk and for the 'gram.

-------------------------------

Previous thread:

The easiest way to sum up the last thread is to say that Emmylou was absent for much of it, which caused us all to go a little stir-crazy and dig deep into our girl's old Tik Tok content. We think ALove has moved on with someone else (he was seen holding hands by one of our Tattlers).

What exciting things will our girl bring to the table in this thread? Stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg you guys are so right about the play school voice! “You want to get ready with me Big Ted?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Should the tag be renamed? It's currently Emmylou Maccarthy rather than loves so it isn't picked up automatically in the title now that people create it with a different name

Reactions: 15
I reckon she had a bit of a stay at a mental health facility. She may have even been sectioned and her phone was taken off her for a bit?
much less jaw swinging… could mean they have changed her meds/made her detox from whatever diet/speed pills she was on

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Should the tag be renamed? It's currently Emmylou Maccarthy rather than loves so it isn't picked up automatically in the title now that people create it with a different name
Hi @Yel 👋 We used to call them, "Emmylou MacCarthy", but then someone (one of the mods, maybe?) changed it to "Emmylou Loves" (which is fine, as that's what she calls herself on her various platforms).

PS: Sorry - I think I forgot to add the tag when I created this one.

Reactions: 13
Hi @Yel 👋 We used to call them, "Emmylou MacCarthy", but then someone (one of the mods, maybe?) changed it to "Emmylou Loves" (which is fine, as that's what she calls herself on her various platforms).

PS: Sorry - I think I forgot to add the tag when I created this one.
Thanks, I don't think it was a mod. But I'll add a poll to decide either way, just so then the tag can be changed and auto picked up :)

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but it does look like she has lost weight. I hate to say it cos I don’t want to think that😂😂. However sure she will jam herself into some too small tit this week and we can’t wait to see that!

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but it does look like she has lost weight. I hate to say it cos I don’t want to think that😂😂. However sure she will jam herself into some too small tit this week and we can’t wait to see that!
Yep she has definitely lost weight, probs did a food detox during her time off the Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the dress is a bigger size thats why shev looks slimmer. Has shecworn this before??

Reactions: 6
It sounded like she said “before Camellia comes back into the room” when she started banging on about wax types. So does that mean C was her cameraman 🫣??

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That dress is definitely not as skin tight as the last time she wore it. Maybe she’s been offline with a nasty bout of gastro 😅

It sounded like she said “before Camellia comes back into the room” when she started banging on about wax types. So does that mean C was her cameraman 🫣??
She should be at school today 🤔. I assumed either Suelynn or one of the other ZM ladies filling in for Leah. God forbid EL go without a cameraman for a day.

Reactions: 10
The swelling finally went down!🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Needsarealjob

I use a website called Trend Hero. I have used a few in my career, but this one I have found has the most reliable stats and allows me to track a follower to see trends up to 90 days.

I added EL to my tracking today, even though it costs me money! LOL I needed to look.

So here's an interesting trend the past 90 days

Her posting has increased

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.12.23 pm.png

Her engagement has declined very steeply. So from my stats EL gets around 1800 new followers per month, but she is over 200 less than in may. Which means in 5 months she has lost approx 5400 + the 200. Also her engagement has tanked ... look at that rapid decline! Was it Bali? Was it her complete lack of parenting that made people unfollow?

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.10.03 pm.png

On the 11th June she lost a whopping 242 followers. So between these 2 posts she lost 242 followers.... what do you think set people off?

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.21.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.11.53 pm.png

I have completely wasted my only day off! lol But I just couldn't help myself!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.