Emmylou Loves #31 Emmylou has done a runner, ALove has a new lover, no more Bali retreat, what a bummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking she may have had some fluid drained. That ball of stomach had to have some sort of fluid build up. It could explain the sudden drop in kg and deflation in the ball 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and the absence from the gram!
Her stomach was so big especially below her boobs in the yellow sausage dress, but it does look like now that it's not that big. 😜😜

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty certain she does drink, or binges on something because she never posts at night. Usually 8pm is the latest she ever posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her therapist watches her stories and goes no Emmylou, just no! And then said therapist jumps over to Tattle for a giggle 👋🏻🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she is spending Friday night eye bleeping herself at The Graham.

View attachment 1418503

View attachment 1418502
How
Of course she is spending Friday night eye bleeping herself at The Graham.

View attachment 1418503

View attachment 1418502
How sad is she, getting all dolled up to go have dinner by herself. I'd feel so uncomfortable doing that. And then talking into your phone like that's your only friend. So so sad. ☹☹☹

The level of secondhand embarrassment I feel…. 😬😬😬
View attachment 1418570
So who is filming her???? Is she really out on her own or just making out she is. Maybe with a tinder date she doesn't want anybody to know about. 🥴

If she’s alone, who’s taking these photos? Surely not some poor bleeping waiter??
Sorry just said the same thing too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If i was another diner dining with friends or family, I wouldn't be able to look away from the car crash that is emmyloufromemmylouloves. I bet the staff were laughing at her in the kitchen.

Reactions: 16
who has absolutely not a friend in the world🤔what a sad selfish pathetic existence she lives

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
who has absolutely not a friend in the world🤔what a sad selfish pathetic existence she lives
If I work like a mad dog all week, by Friday, I'm done. If I didn't have my kids around, I'd crank the heater, get some uber eats, chuck on a flick or two and enjoy the quiet of the house.

Instead this drongo is out parading like a fkn peacock ready to mate. Calm down sista, you might be "confident" but all signs point to desperate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She definitely seems to be going with the life coach/journaling vibe 🤔

Reactions: 6
Only benefit to a sick baby being up all night is getting to catch up on these fast moving threads 🤪
It's very interesting that some stories she posts very delayed, like her get ready with me makeup ones are hours later, but when she's out by herself, tagging where she is, they are in real time. Probably in her head she thinks her tribe will see and rush down to fan girl her.
I love that some of you take yourself out for meals, I myself haven't done it as I have mad social anxiety, but kudos to those who do, I totally understand the quietness and me time aspect.
Loulou has no social etiquette or class, she really is just a bogan in a zebra dress having a $55 steak and screeching in a restaurant. Drawing attention to herself, shes such a "pick me girl" and I hate saying this because I'm big on 'do you' but she needs to grow up and act your age. Confidence isn't cuntiness

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.