Emmylou Loves #31 Emmylou has done a runner, ALove has a new lover, no more Bali retreat, what a bummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves 32: Back with a rebrand and a vengeance, dining solo (no chips) to gloat independence.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
EmmyLou Loves #32 Doesn’t shower in the nude, still loves food, solo dining is the ‘best’, EmmyLou, give it a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is just embarrassing. The more I look at these pics the more I laugh 😂 who is she fooling!!?
39CDE03C-4FD5-4E97-8396-529C448C7362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
1657884458813.png

😬 Yikes - imagine receiving "personalised shopping trips" - hang on, isn't this place miles from anywhere? :unsure:
Imagine what the conversation would be like on the 'beach walks with Emmylou' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think we need to see her eat. Its a waste of our time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooohhhh people are waking up to her bullshit! Or she has been on a serious blocking spree 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've been watching and taking notes. Everything she posts stories it drops.

Keep in mind she's also gaining followers too. So the loss is far greater than it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I go out by myself often because I crave alone time. Sometimes to brunch after yoga or to lunch or dinner before a movie. But I don’t make a song and dance about it, I don’t record myself, I don’t dress up because it’s not a special occasion, it’s just me doing something I need to do for me. I am mad dog busy dealing with family or work during the day and night. People are asking me for things constantly and during these times I don’t belong to myself so that’s why I do it and I enjoy it…. I just hope when I do it, I don’t look as sad and as attention seeking as EL.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Emmylou Loves #32: Back with a waxed fanny and solo steak, journalled away the fat on her mysterious break.
🥠🥩📒🖊✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Emmylou Loves #32 life is not all coffee & lunches and waxed vajayjays, sometimes we need some tall help and a solo Friday night dinner in an animal print bodycon dress.

(the new thread title suggestions are hilarious)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.