Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@screenfreelookatme and @itsspelleddivinenotdevine - you could both look like mangled big toes and still look better than EL! Wishing you both the absolute best as you prepare for two new souls to enter the world. Lots of love and good vibes from your Tattle family šŸ„°

Pro tip: if you want bulk gifts, go live from your hospital and make sure to add your location and get your bed number in the background. Cheezel consumption optional. Hit up EL if you want a sexy playlist recommendation during labouršŸ¤°šŸ¤°šŸ¼šŸ¤°šŸ¾šŸŽ¶āœŒšŸ½
And ask the midwives to book you a singing lesson - they haven't got anything else to do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Visiting from interstate for the weekend, doing the touristy things.
Off to South Melbourne Markets for breakfast & a wander today.
Spotted our favourite influencer outside Canteen.

She had C & V with her plus another young girl (possibly the niece?) - no sign of Sagey.
We were seated nearby for about 20 mins and EL was on her phone for the vast majority of the time, except for when raisin toast was being inhaled. Looked very disengaged :(

She received the VIP treatment from Brad - didn't even wait in line to order (only plebs wait in line, right?!)

It was cool inside - everyone else in puffers and jeans but our friend was in her standard crop and pleather pants - faux fur jacket slung over the back of the chair.
Defs not a size 12 - at least a 16 on the top half, I'd say.

Tip - Brad's (or was it EL's recipe?!) savoury muffins were great - as were our smoothies. He appears very charasmatic and obviously hard working... perhaps our mate could take notes?!
So sorry your holiday has already been soured by a sighting of LL in the wild.
Your Melb experience is going to get better, I promise.

Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Evening Tattlersā€¦ welcome to my Ted talkā€¦like most of you yo yo Mummas āœŒšŸ» (whether your SAHM or working), Iā€™ve been working like a mad dog for the past week getting ready for end of financial year for my business. Accountants, bookkeeper, super funds (and my employees) plus ATO, all have done my head in to ensure my books arenā€™t cooked and are squeaky clean.

The last couple of days Iā€™ve been pondering over ScammyLouā€™s business dealings and just how much money she has to spend and it just doesnā€™t add up. Where does all this money come from and how does she afford the lifestyle?

As a director of a small business (which is a Pty Ltd) all the money the business makes is the companies name and I receive a fairly modest wage. I just canā€™t help myself to the cash in the bank. I donā€™t have a luxurious lifestyle and still budget from week to week. I employ 4 full time and 4 part time staff and donā€™t have a EA.

I still donā€™t understand how Instagram works in terms of payment for engagement, but ScammyLou hasnā€™t had any new advertiserā€™s or followers for along time since the lash thing the other day. So besides the Garnier, Esmi and Colgate ongoing relationship posts, how is she making so much money?

In saying all of this, I come from a background of traditional media advertising buying in print media, and her 120k followers is nothing in terms of engagement. I have heard of $10k per post on Insta, but still youā€™d have to be turning over $500k pa (minus an pretty high tax rate under her co (Elephant dinner?) to afford her lifestyle? I could be wrong šŸ˜‘
You can't generate income from Instagram per se, like you can on Youtube, Tiktok, Twitch etc. The only way is via sponsored posts and she has very few of those lately. So, like you, I have no idea how she is affording her lifestyle. ZM doesn't seem to be doing much.

I don't understand how influencers make a fortune. Can someone explain how IG pays influencers for all their engagement and paid partnerships etc etc.
You can only make money on Instagram via sponsored posts. Instagram itself doesn't pay for engagement like Youtube etc does.

I saw that too @Esme Watson EL is all over that page.

All Brad needs to do is show the food and I wouldn't mind seeing what the menu is or if there is a daily special. Ready made.meals etc.

EL being there is not a draw card.

View attachment 1368036
OMG poor guy doesn't have any idea of what he is doing. Fancy being a social media manager of a business's account and plastering pictures of yourself on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OMG poor guy doesn't have any idea of what he is doing. Fancy being a social media manager of a business's account and plastering pictures of yourself on it?
Nah he was willingly in her Christmas special. He knows what sheā€™s about. He knows at least a few people will go to his cafe because of her, no matter how gross she is.

Reactions: 8
Left her babies at home over Christmas to go and "kickbox" and work on HER šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ some things never change...
Sacrifices time with her babies to ā€˜get her health back on trackā€™ yet makes no commitment to keep it back on track. End result?

Several more absences from them (farken Mummaā€™s body shutting down and when Mumma the sole breadwinner Mumma gots to put Mumma first ya farken know) to fat farms, hospital stays, several overseas destinations, weight loss devices inserted and expensive optional surgery (when you canā€™t commit to previous weight loss device) to lop off gunt in addition to cultivating a poor relationship with food and exercise for the whole clan.

You. Are. A. Disgrace. EL

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Seeing the old pics, thanks to the Tattlers for doing the work and sharing them, I feel like weā€™re seeing her life play out like the movie Groundhog Day.

How many times does she need to take time for herself, go to a fat farm, work on her media career, etc. For all her talking about therapy, journaling, crystals and the like I wonder if she ever reflects in just how this career is really going.

Does the expression ā€œthe definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different resultā€ mean anything to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seeing the old pics, thanks to the Tattlers for doing the work and sharing them, I feel like weā€™re seeing her life play out like the movie Groundhog Day.

How many times does she need to take time for herself, go to a fat farm, work on her media career, etc. For all her talking about therapy, journaling, crystals and the like I wonder if she ever reflects in just how this career is really going.

Does the expression ā€œthe definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different resultā€ mean anything to her?
All this šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh ok fair enough. But still, posting yourself all over the account is gross and very unprofessional.

And for nearly 10 years!
I think it comes to the fact she genuinely believes it will help his business. You know, having a big narcissist celebrity like EL dining there šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This will be out of order . Feel free to add.

Thereā€™s a pattern of craziness an unstableness in this chick.

1 . Off to Thailand with baby in tow for weight loss over xmas period
2. Off to thailand to film for her ā€˜showā€™ and kickbox mua thai thing and weight loss.
3. Off to New York just because ā€¦
4. Off to New York soon after for dance lessons
5. Skydiving- left Perth and moved to Melbourne for lessons.
6. Hostsā€™ Dot com socials event her first time try at media career to talk about her expertise as a marketing expert and then doesnā€™t have the correct paperwork/consent to use photos from the event.
7. Buys house in Perth without telling Aaron. Needs Aaron to fill bank paperwork out cause she too stupid.Aaron shouldā€™ve signed his name!!!!
8. Fat camp - how many????
9. Starts the EL fashion businesss through wholesalers Leoni - this fails.
10. Works with/for/owns Zoe Moss (who knows)
11. Rents warehouse and spends thousands decorating and renovating and the uses the warehouse packing area for about a month before all stock is transferred back to Leoni Collingwood warehouse.
12. Did beauty course
14. Started and never finished Paramedic course
15. Did a fashion stylist course - then worked at Gorman.
16. Worked at the market (s) in nails.
17. Joined the Johnny Young school as kid
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
20. Expert at making cakes
21. Did cheerleading as a kid in Perth
22. Plagiarised a cookbook
23. Had a stalker
24. Left home at 14 ā€¦ why she never does say.
25. Held a 40th birthday party for herself where guest paid to attend!!!
25. Has an imaginary friend called Charlotte.
26. Bought billboards with her face on it in the City and South Melbourne locations for no reason other than vanity.
27. Flew to Sydney for a week hoping radio station media would agree to interview her . Who remembers her crying in the hotel room when no media outlets reached out to her?
28. Recently selling herself as Travel Guides for Bali
29. Garnier ambassador
30. Chemist warehouse employee
31. Worked as she claims for the brand Sukin as merchandiser at chemist warehouse
32. Weight loss band inserted- which she didnā€™t like.
33. Gunt lopped off - then Aaron left her
34. Plagiarised a cheesecake recipe and cried cried and cried.
35. Spent $$$$$$ creating her own xmas special that no networks asked for.
36. Few self produced episodes of a ā€˜showā€™ on a channel no one watches
37. Self funded Camellia photoshoot- still waiting on the pictures to show up.
38. Knifes with her face on it

Emmylou can you help us outā€¦ what other claims to fame are there.

What have i missed .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

2. Off to thailand to film for her ā€˜showā€™ and kickbox mua thai thing and weight loss.
6. Hostsā€™ Dot com socials event her first time try at media career to talk about her expertise as a marketing expert and then doesnā€™t have the correct paperwork/consent to use photos from the event.
7. Buys house in Perth without telling Aaron. Needs Aaron to fill bank paperwork out cause she too stupid.Aaron shouldā€™ve signed his name!!!!
11. Rents warehouse and spends thousands decorating and renovating and the uses the warehouse packing area for about a month before all stock is transferred back to Leoni Collingwood warehouse.
12. Did beauty course
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
23. Had a stalker
26. Bought billboards with her face on it in the City and South Melbourne locations for no reason other than vanity.
27. Flew to Sydney for a week hoping radio station media would agree to interview her . Who remembers her crying in the hotel room when no media outlets reached out to her?
29. Garnier ambassador
31. Worked as she claims for the brand Sukin as merchandiser at chemist warehouse

What have i missed .
39. Sells overpriced face visors to deaf community during pandemic.
40. breaches pandemic orders during lockdown and sends her kids to school citing ā€˜small business ownerā€™ exemption
41. Tries multiple times to sabotage ā€˜babyā€™ sisters relationships.
42. manipulates family her by putting them on the payroll.
43. Sells overpriced ELL cookbook holders.
44. emasculates partner privately and publicly at every opportunity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Very comprehensive list @gemmagucci. Makes for fascinating reading. Excellent additions @Super Cute.

Okay, I'll add:
45. Auditions for MasterChef making salmon on the bbq.
46. Uploads YouTube video using American Sign Language she learned from a Texan online. Video inexplicably features llamas and squeezed fruit. She is her tribe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

12. Did beauty course
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
23. Had a stalker
29. Garnier ambassador

What have i missed .
I'm exhausted reading that!

No wonder old mate is always mad dog busy.

In all honesty though, what a total failure her life and "get rich quick" ventures have been

Reactions: 15

12. Did beauty course
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
23. Had a stalker
29. Garnier ambassador

What have i missed .
* is an expert on mental health
* liptember
* suicide attempt
* break down in NY, her tribe was worried and then she was shopping and giggling
* Necker island
* Bali
* Llamas
* Xmas cooking show, which she paid $30,000 from her own pocket
* co parenting
* an expert in everything
* crying that she purchased Adairs bedding for her kids
* was engaged to a fisherman - he was lucky
* use to work at chicken treat
* use to work at a fish and chip shop
* charged tribe to attend birthday party
* flys to nyc to learn a dance
* claims she does not drink but flogs it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very comprehensive list @gemmagucci. Makes for fascinating reading. Excellent additions @Super Cute.

Okay, I'll add:
45. Auditions for MasterChef making salmon on the bbq.
46. Uploads YouTube video using American Sign Language she learned from a Texan online. Video inexplicably features llamas and squeezed fruit. She is her tribe.
47. Flys to NYC and Pays B grade dancing star to teach her a dance for her 40th birthday party.
48. Walked up a mountain in Tassie with Christian Hull and now he hates her guts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
* singer
* self defence champ
* martial arts expert
* apparently an extra on a soapie
* actress
* Logie winner
* Michelin hat chef (in her mind)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.