Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo since 2013 she has hashtagged #sagelove and have him take photos of her!???!
Believe or not, lazylou use to hashtag the kids full name on Instagram. She would follow the tags. I do not know what happened but she only follows Sage.

Today’s stories so far
1. It took her a couple of hours to open a new Instagram account for Brad/Canteen.
2. Tag canteen to get a free cup of coffee ‘that was my idea’. Is she paying for the coffees or is Brad losing out?
3. She would die if someone takes over her Instagram account and blocks access for her. Imagine her trying to scrap together 120,000 members of her tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love using a story viewer. She always starts the stories with her duck me face but then you get to witness the most ridiculous faces after! Today’s aren’t that dramatic but the initial face always makes me grumpy.

58C935FC-BA67-45F1-9857-6B625460CD7C.jpeg

A34A78EF-A2DE-472B-84DE-FA949FB9F88E.jpeg
I may not be local but the fact she posts so much about canteen then has plastered herself all over their new Insta makes me feel a bit blah about even thinking of going there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Believe or not, lazylou use to hashtag the kids full name on Instagram. She would follow the tags. I do not know what happened but she only follows Sage.

Today’s stories so far
1. It took her a couple of hours to open a new Instagram account for Brad/Canteen.
2. Tag canteen to get a free cup of coffee ‘that was my idea’. Is she paying for the coffees or is Brad losing out?
3. She would die if someone takes over her Instagram account and blocks access for her. Imagine her trying to scrap together 120,000 members of her tribe.
So your entire income and self esteem is basically the hope hackers won’t steal your login for a stupid little app. Smart people would’ve leveraged this to create an offshoot business.

Big day over here at Screenfree Loves! I’m 40 weeks pregnant and a size 18, but this morning I found an old kimono style shirt in the back of my cupboard, size S/M. Well it farken fit, didn’t it! I mean, it didn’t even come close to closing, but same thing, right? So I guess I’m officially a size small now. All those salad wraps finally paid off! Happy farking days ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So your entire income and self esteem is basically the hope hackers won’t steal your login for a stupid little app. Smart people would’ve leveraged this to create an offshoot business.
I have been hearing businesses on Instagram being threatened by hackers to hand over thousands of dollars to get their Instagram accounts back. Some businesses have handed over the money but still lost their Instagram profiles.

Can I be critical without being flamed?

Looking at Jess on ZM Instagram page and the pleather/plastic pants you can see her cellulite (nothing wrong with cellulite) but it cheapens the clothes. I buy clothing that you cannot see cellulite through the garment.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how influencers make a fortune. Can someone explain how IG pays influencers for all their engagement and paid partnerships etc etc.
Instagram doesn’t pay them. Brands pay them to share/promote their products/services.

Reactions: 10
I love using a story viewer. She always starts the stories with her duck me face but then you get to witness the most ridiculous faces after! Today’s aren’t that dramatic but the initial face always makes me grumpy.

View attachment 1368060
View attachment 1368061I may not be local but the fact she posts so much about canteen then has plastered herself all over their new Insta makes me feel a bit blah about even thinking of going there
What Brad and LL don't realise is that her promoting Canteen is also a big reason people won't go there.

There is nothing that she promotes that I will ever use and she has, in fact, prompted me to drop brands that she has anything to do with.

Reactions: 28
Taking the kids for a pancake breakfast on a Saturday morning is fine if that was their treat for the week but this is on the back of a week of indulgent food for ‘the children’
I hate how she is instilling in them her poor relationship with food.

Reactions: 18
Big day over here at Screenfree Loves! I’m 40 weeks pregnant and a size 18, but this morning I found an old kimono style shirt in the back of my cupboard, size S/M. Well it farken fit, didn’t it! I mean, it didn’t even come close to closing, but same thing, right? So I guess I’m officially a size small now. All those salad wraps finally paid off! Happy farking days ✌🏻
Lmao!!

Reactions: 5
How are you feeling, Screeny? How exciting 💞 I know it's exhausting and hard but the newborn stage is such a treat. Any day now I'm guessing?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing with interest rate rises inflation and cost of living all impacting how we spend our money companies will be no different. They will want bang for buck as their costs rise so unpolished dickehead will probably have to start earning those gigs or they’ll dry up. Companies aren’t as dumb as people think they know we as consumers will tire of this sort of advertising because we will have made choices of how to spend our cash and things like trying new cosmetics new clothes etc won’t be on the list. The younger influencers will get more work because this is where the target audience will be.
Start saving Emmy
Absolutely! And who would've ever thought that a company such as Revlon would ever file for bankruptcy!

Times are tough and the influencer market's about to get a whole lot tighter.

I wondered if Emmylou got a lot of these gigs as she's more affordable than others, but someone in a previous thread disputed that to be the case.

I'd rather have someone like ⭐Emma Hawkins⭐ promote my product - who I imagine would dedicate a specially set-up background to it and play soothing music while she spoke of the benefits - rather than Emmylou, who'd probably jam mention of it in between story posts about her bins and some crop top cooking.

And its never stopped since!!! 🤬

Yet now she seems to not care he may get bullied over all her bs .....https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RId8Ghh2K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sorry it didnt load earlier..... 😞😞😞
That makes me so angry!!! As if that wouldn't be further ammunition for the bullies to use when they think the time is right?!

Emmylou makes everything about herself (as did/does my narc mother) - that's not really her story to tell (about the bullying) - and again, she's only posting it to make it all about her (and how wonderful she was for sorting it). Despicable! :mad:

We don't have kids - by choice - but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I have godchildren who I spoil rotten and nieces and nephews who I love to bits. I can't help but feel very sad for Sage and I wish I could just take him aside and give him a big hug. I'm so pleased he has at least one parent looking out for him.

• Heart
I’m so excited for you Screeny 🥳 not just your size S rating but you’re getting close to your own ‘Bub’ arriving!! Keep us posted 👶🏼🍼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely! And who would've ever thought that a company such as Revlon would ever file for bankruptcy!

I wondered if Emmylou got a lot of these gigs as she's more affordable than others, but someone in a previous thread disputed that to be the case.

I'd rather have someone like ⭐Emma Hawkins⭐ promote my product - who I imagine would dedicate a specially set-up background to it and play soothing music while she spoke of the benefits - rather than Emmylou, who'd probably jam mention of it in between story posts about her bins and some crop top cooking.

That makes me so angry!!! As if that wouldn't be further ammunition for the bullies to use when they think the time is right?!

Emmylou makes everything about herself (as did/does my narc mother) - that's not really her story to tell (about the bullying) - and again, she's only posting it to make it all about her (and how wonderful she was for sorting it). Despicable! :mad:

We don't have kids - by choice - but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I have godchildren who I spoil rotten and nieces and nephews who I love to bits. I can't help but feel very sad for Sage and I wish I could just take him aside and give him a big hug. I'm so pleased he has at least one parent looking out for him.
love my girl Emma. Sometimes she pulls funny faces when taking selfies in the mirror but she’s full of class and a dedicated mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was trying to find a really cute picture I saw of the whole family together when the kids were little, to post here (everyone looked so happy), but found this instead. Look how awesome she looked way back when!:

1656124839441.png

She really needs to go back to this look - everything suited her much better (pre-eyemake-up tattooing too, by the look of it).

• Heart
Reactions: 13

The crackdown on Influencer testimonials on many health related products comes into affect next week.
I wonder is LL has kept up with the new laws and realises what it means for her?

Reactions: 9
Not to WK but pretty sure that the V being referred to is Vada not an energy drink.

Anyhoo, it will be very interesting to see what happens over the school holidays. The July Airlie Beach holiday has not been mentioned in ages. I hope she didn’t get the kids and their cousins hopes up only to go on another indulgence herself.
I actually live about an hour's drive from Airlie so who knows, this could be my chance to spot EL in the Wild!! She would stand out like dog's balls screaming and yelling into her phone with her kids or Leah filming her. Might go for a drive in the holidays and do some "scumspotting" for you Tattlers! That is, if the Airlie holiday even takes place!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Way to go Screeny!

We've all been watching LL long enough to realise that whether it fits or not is irrelevant.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.