Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually live about an hour's drive from Airlie so who knows, this could be my chance to spot EL in the Wild!! She would stand out like dog's balls screaming and yelling into her phone with her kids or Leah filming her. Might go for a drive in the holidays and do some "scumspotting" for you Tattlers! That is, if the Airlie holiday even takes place!
I hope you bought this little number so you can blend in:
1656125895363.png

1656125935163.png

1656125952814.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Big day over here at Screenfree Loves! I’m 40 weeks pregnant and a size 18, but this morning I found an old kimono style shirt in the back of my cupboard, size S/M. Well it farken fit, didn’t it! I mean, it didn’t even come close to closing, but same thing, right? So I guess I’m officially a size small now. All those salad wraps finally paid off! Happy farking days ✌🏻
I’m a size 9…
…in a shoe.

But still, I’m technically a farken 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Visiting from interstate for the weekend, doing the touristy things.
Off to South Melbourne Markets for breakfast & a wander today.
Spotted our favourite influencer outside Canteen.

She had C & V with her plus another young girl (possibly the niece?) - no sign of Sagey.
We were seated nearby for about 20 mins and EL was on her phone for the vast majority of the time, except for when raisin toast was being inhaled. Looked very disengaged :(

She received the VIP treatment from Brad - didn't even wait in line to order (only plebs wait in line, right?!)

It was cool inside - everyone else in puffers and jeans but our friend was in her standard crop and pleather pants - faux fur jacket slung over the back of the chair.
Defs not a size 12 - at least a 16 on the top half, I'd say.

Tip - Brad's (or was it EL's recipe?!) savoury muffins were great - as were our smoothies. He appears very charasmatic and obviously hard working... perhaps our mate could take notes?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who's this Brad? A potential love interest? He looks quite nice.
I thought Brad is gay. If he is, I highly doubt he will swing the other direction for her.

My understanding is Brad allowed her to film outside his cafe while she was practicing her presenter skills on Instagram.

She took him to the movies under the stars but it was a Garnier thing.

Also Brad was in a boy band, 20 years ago. He also has one of the siblings for lazylou’s dogs.

She *borrowed* his recipes and ideas for the cookbook.

I sound like a stalker but all this information was shared by lazylou

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And its never stopped since!!! 🤬

Yet now she seems to not care he may get bullied over all her bs .....https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RId8Ghh2K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sorry it didnt load earlier..... 😞😞😞
So her post tells me that it took Sage THREE years to finally not be able to handle it any longer and tell her he is being bullied. She has responded by posting his private story to 120,000 people and included an unflattering photo of him in bathers, standing next to his mother with her guts hanging out. Nice ✌

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How are you feeling, Screeny? How exciting 💞 I know it's exhausting and hard but the newborn stage is such a treat. Any day now I'm guessing?
Hopefully any day now, but the other two were both pretty slow with their entrances 🫠. Weirdly it’s the best I’ve felt this late in pregnancy! Although looking a lot like Emmylou because I’ve got a Winnie the Pooh situation going on with all of my clothes 🙈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Big day over here at Screenfree Loves! I’m 40 weeks pregnant and a size 18, but this morning I found an old kimono style shirt in the back of my cupboard, size S/M. Well it farken fit, didn’t it! I mean, it didn’t even come close to closing, but same thing, right? So I guess I’m officially a size small now. All those salad wraps finally paid off! Happy farking days ✌🏻
Congratulations on sizing down! I think we’ve established that if you can squeeze those arms in, it fits. Doesn’t need to do up, you don’t need to be able to move your arms or have any circulation in them, but you definitely need to announce that you’re in a smaller size, so you’ve done everything right according to Emmylou from Emmylou Loves. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Hopefully any day now, but the other two were both pretty slow with their entrances 🫠. Weirdly it’s the best I’ve felt this late in pregnancy! Although looking a lot like Emmylou because I’ve got a Winnie the Pooh situation going on with all of my clothes 🙈😂
🤣 I’m 5 weeks behind you but noticed this morning my belly is hanging out above my PJ pants and below my jumper. Luckily we are in good company with this look. 💁🏼‍♀️

Also Brad was in a boy band, 20 years ago. He also has one of the siblings for lazylou’s dogs.
Which band?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@screenfreelookatme and @itsspelleddivinenotdevine - you could both look like mangled big toes and still look better than EL! Wishing you both the absolute best as you prepare for two new souls to enter the world. Lots of love and good vibes from your Tattle family 🥰

Pro tip: if you want bulk gifts, go live from your hospital and make sure to add your location and get your bed number in the background. Cheezel consumption optional. Hit up EL if you want a sexy playlist recommendation during labour🤰🤰🏼🤰🏾🎶✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seems Sage is Blocking her shots now too, so she has to overthrow the bounds.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lazylou spotted out in the wild. Same black jeans as yesterday probably took them from the floor pile. Jeans looked so tight. Crop top and crop faux fur jacket she really did look like mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yay, I can’t wait to hear about the arrival! I’m so jealous, I’m wishing I was 40 weeks already. I’ve still got 5 months 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Left her babies at home over Christmas to go and "kickbox" and work on HER 🙄🙄🙄 some things never change...

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.