Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that one of the garments in the zoe moss / Leoni business she produced. Vaguely remember she brought it up (oh hey Lazylou see the word BROUGHT being used) . She had to apologise and explain why a garment was no longer being made. Stolen fabric designs out of the factories.
I think it was when she was doing her own range prior to ZM.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she thought it was a great thing for her to share. It just showed how little she thought of accessibility for disabled people.
What happened??
I know this is just going to make me angry but i still want to know. Did a lady post a video saying something like thanks to EL for Friday night or am I way off the mark?

Reactions: 3
How ironic that she dreams of giant waves. Hey Lou you know why you have those dreams … pretty simple it’s all coming crashing down coupled with you’re drowning in lies debt etc.

Have a nice day tattlers I’m crazy busy catch you all tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)
Wow and thanks for the recap. This was well and truly before my time but one can only imagine the tears and carry on over it.

Reactions: 11
It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)
Ahahahah that is hilarious, thanks for sharing! Long before I followed, or had even heard of her, but it’s interesting to hear ELL was a bit of a trainwreck right from the start…

What happened??
I know this is just going to make me angry but i still want to know. Did a lady post a video saying something like thanks to EL for Friday night or am I way off the mark?
A disabled lady post a story about myths of disabled people and it had her knocking on the front window of the warehouse trying to get someone’s attention. She got some customers to come to the door but she needed help to get her wheelchair up the step. The video was weirdly nice to Emmy Lou and she shared it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm in the US at the moment and it's not cheap. With inflation expected to skyrocket and more interest rate rises on the horizon how does she expect her tribe (let's face it they don't look like they are dripping in wealth) to be able to afford a shopping trip to NYC of all places? She is sooooo delusional
I am in California and we are paying $6.29 a gallon for gas. It is brutal.

Whaaaat?! That's madness!

I would hope Emmylou would ask what she could get for Leah, but ... well, yeah ... :cautious:
To be fair, she did ask Leah if she wanted some of the massive breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair, she did ask Leah if she wanted some of the massive breakfast.
Leah *clicks fingers* mama can't fit this last bit of bacon rind in ya want it? *smirks at camera* don't say I never farken give ya nuthin' *loud laugh*
Ugh she's SUCH a flog! Nobody gives a hoot about your dreams, EL! The cynic in me thinks this is all starting to lead towards a range of dream diaries and crystal infused sleep aids....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am in California and we are paying $6.29 a gallon for gas. It is brutal.
It is brutal.

This is what we're paying in NZ (on average - it does vary, plus it's gone up a bit since this date):

1655776362923.png

1655776415065.png

The crazy thing is, diesel has just become more expensive than regular old petrol. In the past, a lot of people would buy diesel cars because they were cheaper to run (about a third of the price of petrol), although they had to pay road user taxes (about $76 per 100km) on top ... now, they can't even afford to turn the ignition. Needless to say, it's killing some businesses.

There's a industrial sales yard down the road from me (I live in the middle of nowhere, and rurally) ... as of this morning, there are now 10 Range Rovers all lined up, hoping to be sold. People just can't afford to fill them up anymore.

Back to Emmylou ... did she steal the Bali idea off that other lady planning her escape, or did she think of it first? She shouldn't even talk about New York now because people typically buy if they're worried they'll miss out ... by advertising two trips, some might be thinking, "Oh well, I'll just go on the next one" ... less is more, Emmylou! (Except when it comes to crop top sizing).

• Wow
Now is not the time to be planning indulgent, overpriced influencer promoted holidays, bed/bunk sharing with strangers to a 3rd world, generally cheap, country.
If you can afford to go away right now, I’m sure the cost per person would be enough for a family of 4 to have a trip to Indonesia and support their local economy. Or a trip supporting the struggling Australian tourism industry...

She is so far off the mark and out of touch with reality with this whole scheme. Don’t even get me started on a Emmy Loo Loves NY Shopping trip!! That’s going to come in around $15,000 for the week ($10,000 2 years ago)!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never been comfortable with people who have public/open social media accounts publishing images of their children, but the video of Vida dancing has really made me incredibly uncomfortable. The video focusses solely on the child, it's quite long and she's moving her body around. There are a lot of sick fucks out there who would no doubt be getting their jollies from watching it, but that wouldn't even enter ELLs tiny little mind because the video will show her communidy just how much of an engaged and fun mum she is. Look everyone, I have my kids and we have so much fun!! It's bleeping terrible and both she and that gormless fuckwit ALove should be held to account for using their child's innocence for profit. And the fact that none of her dead behind the eyes half-wit followers would ever pick her up on it says as much about them as it does about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A wee update ...

It's a busy day for our girl ... she's off to the hairdresser! ... and soaking bread ... for spaghetti and meatballs ...

She looks angry about something here ... not sure what (I can't listen with the volume up because her voice sets my crazy dog off):

1655781145818.png

I think she means 'Dolmio'

1655781243266.png

Holly heck ... instead of going to the hairdresser, she should be folding all that washing:

1655781421118.png
1655781382480.png

And emptying those bins!

1655781456663.png

I sure wouldn't be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No fuckwit, your outfit is not cute. And stop using the baby voice. She doesn’t even know how to interact with Leah. It’s either treating Leah like the mum by using the baby voice and needing constant instructions. Or acting like a 14 year old boy swearing and showing off in front of a 14 year old girl (Leah) which is how boys that age flirt. She’s bleeping sickening.

Reactions: 23
The words busy day and hairdresser do not belong in the same sentence 🤢 Who on earth has time to get their regrowth fixed on a Tuesday? No one with a proper job or any responsibilities, that’s who. Piss off EL.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.