Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.

Reactions: 27
I’ve asked this before, but seriously, what on earth is Leah’s actual job?? Filming lazylou soaking bread and opening jars of bogan pasta sauce? Filming washing hanging since Saturday? Watching her her her hair done? It’s astounding that she is happy to waste her life by filming this megalomaniac. Can’t lazylou buy a vlogging camera like the other influencers? What is the point of paying Leah?

I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.

Reactions: 22
No fuckwit, your outfit is not cute. And stop using the baby voice. She doesn’t even know how to interact with Leah. It’s either treating Leah like the mum by using the baby voice and needing constant instructions. Or acting like a 14 year old boy swearing and showing off in front of a 14 year old girl (Leah) which is how boys that age flirt. She’s bleeping sickening.
That whole performance was so juvenile. Why does she think everyone wants to watch her behaving like a fool? And is that all Leah does? Film her all day? What a joke.

Reactions: 19
To be fair, she did ask Leah if she wanted some of the massive breakfast.
[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha yeah she asked, but I got the feeling she didn’t really mean it. She also said she wouldn’t be able to finish it all herself but I bet you PiggyLou polished it alllllll off. 🤪

Chump Change! A fool and his $$ are soon parted! Is she paying the hairdresser with this ball??? https://stockx.com/tiffany-co-x-spalding-basketball

We are def getting trolled!!!
WTAF 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she showed the Tiff & Co basketball to her surgeon to make gut look like a $3,000 basketball?!? It is Farken Tiffany

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't like to wish ill of people generally but i will have not one ounce of sympathy for her when this all goes belly up, a bleeping Tiffany basketball you have to be kidding! All that giggling and mucking around with Leah seriously grow the hell up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How funny (strange-funny) that you posted this, as I was just thinking exactly the same! 😱

Like everything with her, it is just a ridiculous waste of money. She probably only has a PA for bragging rights.

Reactions: 14
A wee update ...

It's a busy day for our girl ... she's off to the hairdresser! ... and soaking bread ... for spaghetti and meatballs ...

She looks angry about something here ... not sure what (I can't listen with the volume up because her voice sets my crazy dog off):

View attachment 1358659

I think she means 'Dolmio'

View attachment 1358662

Holly heck ... instead of going to the hairdresser, she should be folding all that washing:

View attachment 1358664 View attachment 1358663

And emptying those bins!

View attachment 1358665

I sure wouldn't be.
Yuck 🤮 soaking bread in milk for meatballs?! That's off. I made meatballs and bolognese this morning for dinner tonight to have with pappardelle. Definitely used breadcrumbs not the tit she concocts! She's such a moron.

Attachments

Chump Change! A fool and his $$ are soon parted! Is she paying the hairdresser with this ball??? https://stockx.com/tiffany-co-x-spalding-basketball

We are def getting trolled!!!
Yeah but if she managed to buy it retail (if it isn’t a knock of” it was only US$575. I can see the price going crazy because they’d be collectors items, so of course she’s using it to “shoot hoops” in her driveway :rolleyes:

ETA- Sorry the $500 ball is the Wilson collab from this year, last year was the Spalding one. Either way, this dickehead needs to ruin a collectors item!

Last edited:
A busy day? I can’t see anything busy about it. You’re embarrassing yourself EL.

Reactions: 18
Jesus my day is manic! I had my 6 weekly hair appointment at 9 and now the dog is getting washed. Fucken better have a nap or schedule myself a horse ride…

Not that I need to justify it but I’m lucky enough to make my appointments mid week because my roster has me working weekends and 12 hour shifts on my weekdays. I like not having to cram a hair appointment to compete with time with my family but I feel like I need to explain I do work! Just not conventional hours!:p

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.