Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of shit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
20220619_211649.jpg

Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols 🖕🏽🤠🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ActiveLies

VIP Member
FFS the digeradoo cannot be played by females as it’s offensive to the indigenous community. It’s a male instrument.

Just like the Greek outfit someone PS. It has connection to the Greek war of independence. This is where google is your friend and you might learn something. Just because it’s not your culture but not mean it’s not offensive to others.
You should use your friend google to learn the spelling of didgeridoo.

• Haha
  • Wow

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
She’s fucking cooked today!! Wtaf is going on with those basketball stories?? Leah is 100% a carer for this mentally challenged overgrown toddler. And there’s nothing wrong with that job, that’s needed. But there’s absolutely nothing inspirational or influential about lazylou and her life/behaviour is getting crazier and crazier. She needs ACTUAL help

• Haha
Ohhhh no 🤦‍♀️ ...

1655602935627.png

Seriously Emmylou - read the room! There's this thing called "inflation" in the real world ... not to mention mass homelessness and poverty due to - among other things - Covid. And you want to go shopping?!

1655603226294.png

• Heart

posty post

VIP Member
When I see these old posts I really think what the hell went wrong here. She was always semi polished with nicer outfits and always hair was brushed but the past two years it’s like she has given up on grooming and just brushes the cheezel crumbs onto the couch and leaves the house. I remember her videos of braiding the girls hair in the morning it was much nicer than her videos of them away for the weekend with the same dirty clothes on!

Like clearly she shoved herself in inappropriate outfits but she at least tried. Now she looks like she fell out of her open lid bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I get it @Fangit 💜 She makes me ragey too. Especially pointless bullshit like this morning's stories. It's almost like a big fuck you from her to ALove, to the kids, to Tattle - like she's saying they're my Children and I can and will make them film for me. It broke my heart too how much disdain she has when speaking to them. Rolling her eyes when S was asking about footy and disco. Promising V she'd tie her shoes in 2 minutes and then proceeding to stuff around with the bacon. Her kids are silently begging for support and reassurance and all this oaf gives a shit about is pickled carrot for her bao buns. It actually fascinates and disturbs me how her demeanour softens when she talks about food - she becomes very tender and sensual. What a farken weirdo dickehead.

is it warm in Melbourne? its freezing in perth in the mornings, she doesn't have a t shirt or even a fitted jumper (if she's here for the thirsty mob) for that top which is essentially a sports bra (with no support). Poor Sage.. it must be mortifying
I'm not in Melbourne (regional Vic) but can confidently say that it is very cold right across the state. My house is a lot smaller than EL's, and there is no way I'd be in my kitchen this morning barefoot in a crop top. I'd be cutting glass with my nipples! Her heating must be turned waaaaay up. Just another example of her sheer ignorance and arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Why would she bind her feet?
🤷‍♀️ just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary 🙄 From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke 🙄) and genocide 😳🤯

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real job✌🏽

• Wow
  • Heart

00ps_I_did_it_again

8F2DAAD4-92C5-418D-ADC7-F429A58FE51C.jpeg
That narky cunt face when S has the audacity to say he wants to play soccer says it all…then turns away from camera (and him) and passive aggressive mutters “anyway” 🤬

• Angry

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
My favourite part of her taking a whole month to go to Thailand and “learn” boxing is that it only lasted for about a month after she got home! When was the last shes boxed or been to a gym??
I’m so bored on my mat leave that I went back through some of her vids in her highlights, things from her Sydney trip in 2019, and she looks a million times better! Thinner than she is now, but still a bigger girl, but with the dark hair and dressing properly for her shape, she’s like a whole different person! In one video she even made a comment about wearing a small, but normally wears a medium as she doesn’t like to show off her gut!! WTAF HAPPENED?!!

• Wow
  • Haha

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
All this love in here and I'm not talkin' 'bout ALove! Get me a farken Kleenex, mumma's about to bawl and not just because I stepped dog shit!!! You're all bloody bewdiful, just gawjus hehehehehe luv ya from the tips of my blonde highlights, to the depths of my Lou Jar and the toe rings on my size 10 clodhoppers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
ok, who RSVP’s 170 times last night and didn’t show? I happily would have gone for pre drink munchies so as not to let all that food go to waste. Would have also picked myself up a mug.

I think this has solved the mystery as to why her and Cachia haven’t been seen together in ages and why the worn pj’s got turfed.

Given SC’s revelation of swinging and EL’s belief a pawpaw is phallic there would have been a few crossed wires at that dinner party.

I’m all for trying things once but once EL mentioned to JC about emptying her bowls the night was over

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
Wow, after seeing those basketball stories I would be convinced that if I didnt know anything about EL, Leah would be the carer of someone with an intellectual disability.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

AMY$

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ all that food for breakfast only mere hours after indulging in a late night pasta fest.......I couldn't eat for the rest of the day if it were me and we are supposed to believe she is under 90kg's???? I feel HEAVY just looking at that plate

• Wow

Super Cute

VIP Member
You are absolutely right she has no idea about hard work, I find it offensive when she says she is busy.
She’s so out of touch with what an actual busy day is, it infuriating.
I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and I live within 15 minutes of my workplace! My nails look like the warehouse rats have been chewing on them, my face was due for a wax about 8 weeks ago and I’m eating out of the freezer at the moment (mmmm mystery soup!) because I haven’t had time to do a decent shop for essentials let alone 36kg of cheese or fresh farken pasta!!
She’s a wanker.

Leah is basically Emmylou's Emotional Support Camera-person. It used to be ALove, but thankfully he dumped her ass. Suelyn used to occasionally fill in but it's really all down to Leah these days.

On SL, I always had the distinct impression that her fiance disliked EL. Total speculation here, but it seems that as their relationship has strengthened, he has given her the support to break away from her overbearing sister. Props to him.
Yes I agree Snarky re SL fiancé. Never looked comfortable with a phone shoved in his or his kids faces.

• Heart
  • Haha

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
She does not use her platform for anything worthwhile. It’s frustrating. Her communiddddyyy would probably engage with meal ideas. I find her “I don’t know about anything so I don’t comment on it” maddening. You need to know to read the room with your job, idiot. Noones asking for a Russia Ukraine deep dive but fuck me, didn’t notice how anything went up at Coles ? Not even competitions to give back to your “tribe”? She is just a gormless, self absorbed twit. I think she grates on people because a lot of us and her following are working hard, struggling with sickness, work pressures, and financial concerns and this knob just catapulted herself on multiple holidays this year already with little to no regard for consequence. For someone who navel gazes as much as she does, she still hasn’t cracked the self reflection.
COULD NOT LOVE THIS COMMENT MORE 👏👏👏❤ So eloquently articulated why so many of us find her absolutely infuriating and useless. What is the POINT of her. She offers absolutely nothing of value other than to make me so grateful for my own life and realise I’m actually a decent person and have a purpose - where I have deep connections with my partner, child, family and friends. I contribute meaningfully and productively to society, feel like I have a purpose within my own life as a mother, partner, and in my profession and know I work damn hard at all of the above. If she wasn’t narcissistic and so incredibly selfish and lazy I’d actually feel sorry for EmmyLou. But she’s not, so…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart