Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
With that little crowd, there is absolutely no way she made a profit tonight. I would think she would actually be out of pocket after she threw all that cash on the food. Probably shouldn’t have proudly announced that 200 people had registered for it 😂 I can’t stop laughing at this shit show tonight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
Oh god, I use to work with one of the ladies that went to her garage sale 😬 she is loveliest lady and I was so surprised and disappointed that she has fallen for this whack job.
It annoys me so much when she goes on those laughing rants with Leah as if everything is so hilarious but it’s not. She is such a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 27

cheezel flaps

So far today she’s had 3 outfit changes, gone for a swim, cooked breakfast and prepped dinner and will shortly go and take some photos of the clothes the customers on Friday didn’t buy.
Is this what we call mad dog busy? I must be doing it wrong

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
I’m WFH today but REAL work. I’ve also put a load of washing on, emptied the bins, put the dishwasher on, cleaned up the kitchen and took my dog for a little walk. All this and doing my paid job is achievable because I’m on the tools from about 6:30am each morning. Not out for breaky, manipedis, hair appts, swimming, shooting hoops etc.

I get the ‘full your cup’ thing but her cup overfloweth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Agree with all I also think there has been fighting between that bitch and S you can hear the defeat in his voice 🥲
EL: "Everything I do is for YOU KIDS. So you can have the best of everything - all those holidays, clothes and fun times don't come cheap! So when I tell you to help by filming what I'm doing then it's the least you could do!" 🤬

Probably

I also loved her statement about how she was waiting until she was a perfect size before starting her media career. FFS you don’t have a career in media!! I wish she’d crawl back under the rock she came out from. Actually I wish she’d have a public fall from grace and then crawl back under the rock.
1) She doesn't have the discipline to get to the "perfect size"
2) If she was destined for a media career then it would've happened by now ... talent scouts are always on the lookout for people with star factor and weight needn't be an issue (e.g., Tones & I; Chrissie [who we don't like anymore because she isn't honest] Swan).

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Haven’t watched Her stories yet just reading here. Told the husband she has sold her pyjamas at the second hand sale. He was like ewwwww that’s the chick that had the fanny rot?!!!! 🤣🤣 he was like it should be illegal to sell pj’s there’s piss , sprog and rot in pj’s!

FYI - someone up thread mentioned Anko - well i love me some Anko kmart and can easily get PJ’s from $20 or Target for $30.

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I find the relationship with her and Leah so awkward… so she goes to a cafe for breakfast during work hours and Leah sits there not eating. Are they working during this time? (Discussing projects, scheduling things etc) or is she just following her around for company…

Sponfused

VIP Member
Why is she suddenly organising all of these so boodiful, just gawjus experiences? I feel like there is some sort of sell coming up.. or perhaps she’s just trying to position herself as some sort of travel influencer, attempting to justify why she is all of a sudden qualified to sell international travel packages. Either way, this deadshit doesn’t realise that most people are struggling to afford groceries and fill up their car. They simply don’t have the funds to Do wHaT tHeY wAnT/drop hundreds of dollars every weekend on random experiences. She’s lost touch with her audience. There’s no way the majority of her followers would relate to this sentiment at all.

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
106C3E72-7A2C-46C2-B3EF-79292BB80593.png
Small. Medium. Large. Xtra Large. You’ll always be a selfish, deluded, bogan and this is why your size will never be the deciding factor on whether or not you make it as a TV presenter EL.

• Heart
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I think one of the things i enjoy about the forum the most is not only our collective dislike for Anna Delvey herself but our genuine albeit anonymous affection for one another @SnarkyTart you are a queen here never let another dull your crown! For now we wait till she crawls out from her damn cheese coma
This is so true Amy! There is a lot of affection and support between us here 💖 By the way, what a kind thing to say. But, Imma still need you to get me a farken tissue 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
@Messychaotic - one word and @Super Cute 💓 big hugs to you from this Tattler. You've clearly experienced some toxic dynamics, yet from the little bits we glean about each other on this forum, you are both compassionate, intelligent and witty individuals.

Back to dickehead...what a farken dickehead 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
28# Never fear, she’s got a new career. Teaching you to swim like a pro, unless you run out of breath just swim slow

• Haha
  • Heart

buildingahouse

So a few things for me:

that dinner served to sage was more that I serve for my tradie husband, who runs 10km plusi in the early morning, works manual work all day, then does activities with our son until dinner time.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hair situation.
I have many friends who go to that hairdresser. The hairdressers seam to do a great job on blonde. But sorry to say, Emmy Lou, the orange colour blonde that you think is looking mighty fine. It really doesn’t.
it will go very brassy in a week or two and it’s looking very dry!
Definitely needs to go darker.

I had a partner who’s mother was a “feeder” when he was little. He grew up a Bigger child. He had weight issues from teenage years right through to his adult life. He then struggled with eating disorders. The resentment he holds toward his mother now, it’s sad.

• Heart
Just backing up to the immature papaya bullshit in the warehouse and all her other sexual innuendo.. if these are done/said in front of and *to* her employee Leah.. she could be up for sexual harassment in the workplace, surely. Imagine a much older man waving a zucchini in front of his groin and carrying on in front of a younger female employee. She is beyond inappropriate.

• Heart