Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
She went to Thailand for a MONTH to learn how to box? How does she think that is normal behaviour? And has the audacity to add ‘Live that life’ on her post about it, like we should all aspire to be selfish fucks like her and do what we want, when we want with no regards for anyone else in our life/family.
I have done muay thai for YEARS! I have always wanted to go and do a camp but it actually is so expensive. There are multiple packages with can go from just training to full accommodation and meals and all different lengths. Usually people will only go the highest package when they are there to fight. I never went bc i couldnt justify 4 weeks off work to stay in one place just for muay thai as much as I loved it and i didnt have kids or a partner when it was an option for me. The way she has spent her whole parental life just abandoning those kids makes me so sad. She really hates that she had kids. She had them to trap Aaron and now they are just collateral damage. Its heartbreaking. She doesnt deserve them.
I hate Cachia I hate how she says "ill never leave my babies" but at least she pretends to love them. This one makes it seem like she actively despises them. They are a chore for her. I hope Aaron gets super rich and successful and finds an amazing partner and has the kids for a more stable life.
She doesn't deserve the kids or their love.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HumptyDumptyLou

This morning’s stories have tipped me over the edge like many others here I’m sure.

WhoTF does she think she is? Firstly if she’s got time to go swimming on a Thursday morning then she’s got time to have either prepared the kids breakfast before filming or if she *had* to film she could have at least got the ingredients prepped and ready to go. No one cares or needs to watch her every frigging move or hear her every frigging thought that pops out of her vacuous brain. I did lol at her telling us there’s a shortage of lettuce and herbs. No shit Sherlock! Thanks for following up on what was discussed here dayyyys ago.

Then two stories later she’s telling us about her anxiety and how she’s filled her cup but is still anxious. Maybe if she got to the root of her anxiety, like her shitty life choices, shitty relationships, shitty career that actually doesn’t exist … I could go on … and work on what’s actually causing the anxiety? I’ve got major anxiety and am medicated plus have professional help and watching these stories made me anxious because of just how deluded she is.

The fact that she then goes from “woe is me, anxiety” to “I’m an expert, let me tell you how to …” in the same breath is her fucked up way of self-soothing. Make herself look good to the suckers who like her and she’s on top of the world.

I also loved her statement about how she was waiting until she was a perfect size before starting her media career. FFS you don’t have a career in media!! I wish she’d crawl back under the rock she came out from. Actually I wish she’d have a public fall from grace and then crawl back under the rock.

Apologies for the rant but today’s stories have killed me.

• Heart

cheezelfingers

Face like an actual slapped ass.

Fancy having your 12 year old son film you in basically a bra, and then post that footage on Instagram. What is wrong with this woman???

Shit she’s grinding my gears this morning. Literally no one, and I cannot stress this enough, NO ONE IS MESSAGING YOU AT 8.30 in the morning asking you where you got your poo coloured active wear from!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
She looked nice - like an individual with her own style - when her hair was darker.

1655812811061.png

1655812954057.png

The dirty blonde is aging, and (to my eye) it never looks good.

Sure, it's low(er) maintenance if you're going grey, but I don't think she is? If she is, she could just use semi-permanent colour and re-apply it herself every few weeks, and invest in some great conditioning treatments. She'd have to wait for the blonde to grow out though as I don't think colour stripper will work on bleach.

Where are the clothes she's wearing in these pictures? She used to dress really nicely.

I wish Trinny and Susannah would take her shopping!

• Heart

AJAYA

VIP Member
Quick - does anyone have, or has anyone seen, a side table like the one she is seeking? A meet and greet with our girl could be very entertaining (for our community) indeed!

View attachment 1358767

I'm thinking how easy it would be to replicate this look ...

1) start with a toilet brush and holder
2) fill the cavity with concrete and make sure it's smooth on the top (which will be the bottom)
3) tip it upside down and glue a flat plate to the top
4) cover with gold foil and marble paper adhesives

Emmylou, give it a go! Come on, get your craft on and show your audience how they can steal the look for less!
That table looks way too small to hold a party sized bag of cheezels

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Still waiting for my Bali “experience” email. I’m getting restless! I might not go anymore! 🥴😤😫😩 hurry up ScammyLou!

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Surely she looks back at herself in those stories and asks herself where she went so wrong.
Her hair looks great dark and she was half the size she is now.
She has her mother's lovely Vietnamese skin tone and hair colour which is why darker hair looks nicer on her. SueLyn and the niece are stunning with their darker hair tones.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I’ve had a little look over at Constance Hall who also had a warehouse sale this weekend in Melbourne. In direct contrast she had loads of customers, heaters to keep customers warm and not a cheese wheel in sight. Unfortunately I did spot one lost confused victim in a ZM faux fur vest.
I never thought I'd see the day where Constance was classier, savvier and cleaner than any of her fellow influencers. Next to our little steaming heap Lou, Constance is basically Posh Spice!

• Haha

Couldgoupasize

Been sick as a dog after working like a mad dog all week,but after watching those stories I have questions.
1. Has she cleared out the local oppies,how does like 10 jam packed full clothes racks fit into her tiny wardrobe?
2. How much has she spent on that cheese?! It just breaks my cold dead black heart that her daughter got a couple of coles hamburgers for her birthday party yet whwn she thinks she can make some $$ out of her bewdiful commudity then it's down to the markets for the best of the best!
Side note: No matter how sick I am it made my damn day seeing the time it took her to jimmie what the jubilee cheese was. You literally saw on her face when the penny dropped. Much influencer,much brains,much a dumb bloody eff who deserves all she's got coming. Sahhh glad someone's got the screenshots of her asking for cash payments,that will come in handy later on I'm willing to bet....Let the shit show continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Last minute horse riding experience? She's known for at least two weeks that it's the kids' school working bee today. And a bbq lunch.

• Wow
  • Angry

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I’m finally popping in to say hello here. Long time lurker but never brave enough to comment. My awakening was quite a few years ago when she had purchased stolen fabric that belonged to Bohemian Traders and she received a nasty legal letter from them. It dawned on me then that she was cunning as a shithouse rat.
Welcome @Visceral Fat! I haven't heard this story, feel free to go into this in detail

I remember when she talked about that ad on a live. For some reason she wanted to be a model for them and filmed the whole ad for free. She doesn't even drink cows milk.
What a farken dipshit!

#confidenceiscowsmilk 🐄

• Haha
  • Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
So she forgot the robe, towel , thongs so BROUGHT thongs. I’m sorry!! But emmylou one word how many times, i mean how many times have we told you the difference between Bought and brought you dumb fuckknuckle. Seriously one cannot claim to have had so many effing career changes/jobs and still can’t determine the correct words!!! It’s not hard!!!!

bought —- buy (ya know the thing you love to do for yourself. )

brought —— bring ( i brought food for everyone in the group) another thing you love to do.

***woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Attachments

• Haha

00ps_I_did_it_again

Did anyone else that registered for tonight get an email about the silent auction tonight?

First item up for auction is a pair of clown shoes.

Previously worn by many social media influencers, this pair of shoes is guaranteed to make you stand out in a crowd and make some $$$ from your unsuspecting community. #grifted

Whether it’s South Melbourne Markets or Brrraaaaddd’s coffee shop, (most recently filmed on Emmylou from Emmylou Loves by her PA Leah), you are certain to beat the algorithms…
Starting price $..0

Attachments

• Haha

Lou_1234

The food fiasco just reinforces how out of touch with society EL is. I went to an event recently where the hosts put an info sign on tables indicating food would be replenished when needed to avoid wastage, and scraps were asked to be put in recycling or food bins to be donated to local community worm farm / composting afterwards. EL is so far removed from reality of the world we live in now. Her attitude to food is truly disturbing.

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
Why did ahe give Sagey a whole pot of spaghetti??? 😳😳😳😳
And STOP CALLING HIM BUBBA!!! He’s growing up into a young man FFS and already has to put up with her flashing her gash all across the gram for his mates to see.
Sorry for the yelling…that mystery freezer curry I had earlier is sitting as well as one of EL’s day old poached chicken 🤢

• Haha