Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drove 20 mins to buy hand picked crisp leaves to put with her chicken she will most likely leave in a pot in the stove later while she binge watches shows

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I lived in Melbourne I would totally go to the ZM try on event just to scope out the warehouse and get to see Emmylou IRL, also to play a game of how much I can size down in each item.
If I didn’t have plans I would do this just for a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lardy Loo dreaming up trading up from ALOve after her 'Glow up" to become a kept Brighton housewife?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where this hoodie is from? I actually like the look of it and want to check it out. 😬
It was from her store but it's sold out

Reactions: 1
It was from her store but it's sold out

Well there you go. Thank you for the reply! 👌🏻

Oh gurl… no you don’t! As @Broken Veneers mentioned it’s her ‘label’ and I recall there was a matching skivvy she was trying to shill maybe 2 years ago
I’d never have bought it once knowing it was her brand… but the flowers are cute as heck. 🙊

Reactions: 11
I never want to hear the word jacket again. Jacket this, jacket that, size up, size down… why don’t you just shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Flogging eye drops is so weird on not on brand. Such a random thing to try and influence people to buy. Surely this is why she was talking about smoking a thousand bongs? We know our gal likes to drop subtle hints on things before the hard sell starts.

The engagement on the Zoe Moss Insta is woeful. Hardly anyone is getting replies, some lady keeps posting saying she’s ordered yet the items haven’t shipped and she’s sent two emails but her posts are being ignored.
Would it be Leah managing it? Or is it someone from Leoni. They still won’t address if the pink is wool or not too. What a terrible way to run a business with 0 customer service.
You only need to look at the description of the garment and it tells you it’s polyester and viscose but really as if you can’t tell it’s not wool

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You only need to look at the description of the garment and it tells you it’s polyester and viscose but really as if you can’t tell it’s not wool
100% agreed but also why can’t they reply to their customers telling them that? And how do they justify the price?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is this pink jacket at a size 16 comfortable? She says it fits perfectly and a more" normal" sizing than Zoe Moss .. lol basically admitting the vanity sizing..

The arms and shoulders all bunch up and had NO chance in hell of meeting in the middle let alone doing up! Delusional!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still for the life of me cannot figure out the purpose of the warehouse. How much would it cost her each month?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.