Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cutie 😍
He is my littlest love of my life!

I need to start a go fund me to fund baby Freddie’s life and illness haha oh wait I’m not an influencer so looks like I have no choice but to work like a mad dog to pay for my dog😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Freddie is certainly blessed to have you as his human Posty ❤ I keep looking at his pic, such a little spunk!
He is such a good boy too! I haven’t always been a dog person but there was something about him that made me fall in love. You wouldn’t meet a more well behaved and sweet loyal dog ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He is such a good boy too! I haven’t always been a dog person but there was something about him that made me fall in love. You wouldn’t meet a more well behaved and sweet loyal dog ever.
Dogs are the best people ❤🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I think Snarky and I just fell in love with him a little too 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is SUCH an overgrown toddler, tho. Like, that’s her. She’s exactly like a little kid wearing the princess dress or Batman cape or whatever it is that makes them feel their best self, but insisting on keeping it on in somewhat inappropriate settings- we all knew (or were!) that kid that turned up to a wedding in a super man outfit they refused to take off, or paired fairy wings with literally every outfit for a year. ELL is like that but a grown woman AND she blasts it out for aaaall to see. I’m sure we all have our ‘pancake tits in frilly bits’ indulgences but wouldn’t dream of broadcasting them on a public platform with over a hundred thousand followers…
If I didn’t already have a username… Perfection. 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with her constant need for attention and validation?

I feel for the kids when she pulls the pancakes out like that. She’s just such a lonely person she has to perform for her phone. It’s so disingenuous.

Also, imagine being her neighbour (or just a local mum from her kids school) and just casually checking out her Insta-oop! Now you know a lot more than you bargained for…

and I get thatone of her pillars is body positivity, and i have no issue for professional campaigns. But like, have some boundaries? You’re at home. Don’t just air your sloppy jaloppies because you want attention

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure we all have our ‘pancake tits in frilly bits’ indulgences but wouldn’t dream of broadcasting them on a public platform with over a hundred thousand followers…
I might have to make a new account.. username up for grabs.. or new thread title at least

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was Cantlookaway on Gomi, hardly posted though, I really didnt like the format there. Passed many lockdown hours reading those threads though 😅

That was gold! Cant help but think a couple of regular daily posters are very quiet this evening 🤔
Oops that's me.. sorry, getting some loving! 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who’s she sending story messages to? Alove for income support? Invisible best mate Cachia? An old business buddy? She’s fired up and boring all at the same time

Reactions: 4
Maybe lying down on the couch is why it is wrinkled? Also it looks too tight across the shoulders when she crosses her arms.

Screenshot_20220526-071434_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-071903_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.