Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like a cash grab to me, buy online and lets hope that cargo ship makes it out of China before spring....yo yo mumma must have some rent/taxes due??
She's now following Luxe It Forward (luxe.it.fwd_) - second hand luxury designer items. I wish she wouldn't taint that company.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Flogging eye drops is so weird on not on brand. Such a random thing to try and influence people to buy. Surely this is why she was talking about smoking a thousand bongs? We know our gal likes to drop subtle hints on things before the hard sell starts.

The engagement on the Zoe Moss Insta is woeful. Hardly anyone is getting replies, some lady keeps posting saying she’s ordered yet the items haven’t shipped and she’s sent two emails but her posts are being ignored.
Would it be Leah managing it? Or is it someone from Leoni. They still won’t address if the pink is wool or not too. What a terrible way to run a business with 0 customer service.
They are dming finally…🤪 Edited to add according to a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just raced here lol SHE DID NOT SAY “CIAO PEPPAY” instead of cacio e pepe ☠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Did anyone come up with maybe she’s got Lupus after her hospital stay?
Most common in women, hence her stay at the womens hospital?
Hyperpigmentation
Fungal infection
Reduces your white blood count
Being immunocompromised
Can occur after the body goes under a lot of stress(breakup)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s quite sad really that she has to post these mind numbingly boring one way conversations to her followers - simply because she has no actual friends to go and hang out with and chat too.

Reactions: 12
I just raced here lol SHE DID NOT SAY “CIAO PEPPAY” instead of cacio e pepe ☠
She also said she BROUGHT some radicchio 🤯

Ciao Peppay will be up there with Lazylou’s famous mispronunciations of capsicun, marsalala
Guessing Leah is away on holidays so poor lazy has to hang out by her lonesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy moly......i haven't logged on for a few days and i miss a complete thread!!!!! Need more than my half hour lunch break to catch up on everything......wonder if our girl takes a half hour lunch 🤔 I think not! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was a disturbing watch this morning. Was it just me or was she struggling to get her sentences out? The eyes are gazing off to the side and her face looked puffy. I doubt very much The Children were with her and had run inside to buy breakfast when every other mundane aspect of their day is filmed. Even if they were with her, wouldn’t she go inside with them? Instead mother of the year, is outside talking to her imaginary friends on her phone.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.