Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has LL addressed the "°Find your Fit Day" on her stories?

Is there so much confusion with the sizing that this has become necessary?

Also, shame if any of the ZM customers live outside Vic metro.🤔

Reactions: 8

It seems like a huge waste of time! They haven’t had a pop up shop in a while, why not do that instead? I don’t think she has easy access to the inventory anymore…

Reactions: 11

I think so. As she kept saying you can't buy, only try on. It may have been when she was with Jess.

Maybe they should give anyone who shows up and wants to buy a one off discount code as a thank you for making a trip just to try on a coat they can't take home.

Reactions: 15
If I lived in Melbourne I would totally go to the ZM try on event just to scope out the warehouse and get to see Emmylou IRL, also to play a game of how much I can size down in each item.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I lived in Melbourne I would totally go to the ZM try on event just to scope out the warehouse and get to see Emmylou IRL, also to play a game of how much I can size down in each item.
That sounds like a dangerous game, what I’ve you get stuck? :unsure: Will she be able to get you out of the sweatshop garments?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how much longer this comment has before everyone who liked it is blocked and the comment deleted.

Also what is that tongue in her teeth look. Is she trying to be cute?
EL you're a bleeping troll. Nothing you do is cute. GROW UP
I thought the same thing re her tongue between her teeth but also how gross and festy it looks. Why is it green?! 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think so. As she kept saying you can't buy, only try on. It may have been when she was with Jess.

Maybe they should give anyone who shows up and wants to buy a one off discount code as a thank you for making a trip just to try on a coat they can't take home.
A try on but you can’t buy day? I’ve never heard of anything like this before. Surely it makes more sense to have the items there for purchase or are they stuck on the cargo ship? 🚢

Reactions: 12
Flogging eye drops is so weird on not on brand. Such a random thing to try and influence people to buy. Surely this is why she was talking about smoking a thousand bongs? We know our gal likes to drop subtle hints on things before the hard sell starts.

The engagement on the Zoe Moss Insta is woeful. Hardly anyone is getting replies, some lady keeps posting saying she’s ordered yet the items haven’t shipped and she’s sent two emails but her posts are being ignored.
Would it be Leah managing it? Or is it someone from Leoni. They still won’t address if the pink is wool or not too. What a terrible way to run a business with 0 customer service.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
A try on but you can’t buy day? I’ve never heard of anything like this before. Surely it makes more sense to have the items there for purchase or are they stuck on the cargo ship? 🚢
It sounds like a cash grab to me, buy online and lets hope that cargo ship makes it out of China before spring....yo yo mumma must have some rent/taxes due??

Reactions: 8
Flogging eye drops is so weird on not on brand. Such a random thing to try and influence people to buy. Surely this is why she was talking about smoking a thousand bongs? We know our gal likes to drop subtle hints on things before the hard sell starts.

The engagement on the Zoe Moss Insta is woeful. Hardly anyone is getting replies, some lady keeps posting saying she’s ordered yet the items haven’t shipped and she’s sent two emails but her posts are being ignored.
Would it be Leah managing it? Or is it someone from Leoni. They still won’t address if the pink is wool or not too. What a terrible way to run a business with 0 customer service.
Those Murine vials are such a rip off too and let's not mention the overuse of plastic.

It cost nearly twice as much to buy the vials and you get half the amount.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.