Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Aaron usually have the kids Wednesday night? 👀

Back to before school breakfasts at the markets. The wheels are definitely coming off again.

Reactions: 9
I still for the life of me cannot figure out the purpose of the warehouse. How much would it cost her each month?
Lol prob a brothel at night, where women are laying on couches covering thier naked bodies in cheezels and fancy lettuce leaves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much to unpack.

She let her kids run ahead into a market, with her card, to order burek, while this dickehead stays outside filimg stories about driving 20 minutes away to but hand picked and washed lettuce leaves. Imagine if she had access to a market closer by......

At the warehouse, it started with a hey look who is here with me, to hey let me put my presenter voice on so I can blow smoke up my ass.

Girl needs some help. Psychological, spiritual, medical, all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she say she stopped with other influenzer to get coffee and "so I could get a piece of toast"........................A PIECE OF TOAST................that's the type of fuckwitery that I was mentioned a while ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She let her kids run ahead into a market, with her card, to order burek, while this dickehead stays outside filimg stories about driving 20 minutes away to but hand picked and washed lettuce leaves. Imagine if she had access to a market closer by......
She often says she "has the kids" without showing any signs of them being there. And given how freely she shows them, has them film her, etc, I don't believe they are actually there unless we see them. She did this for MONTHS at the start of the year.

Reactions: 16
oh that pink Leoni jacket in a 16 is to tight for you lazy lou. and lazy said she is working, playing dressups is not working. then she suddenly talks about the breakup. it was last year now lazy stop milking it.

Reactions: 12
oh that pink Leoni jacket in a 16 is to tight for you lazy lou. and lazy said she is working, playing dressups is not working. then she suddenly talks about the breakup. it was last year now lazy stop milking it.
She needs the largest size for the jacket to fit. There's no stretch in it at all.

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused with how her sizing works. So we all thought it was vanity sizing because she is always in a size 12/14 which everyone can clearly see she isn’t but then the last 2 girls have been wearing size 18/22 and have said that’s their normal size 🤷‍♀️ If I wanted to buy something I would have no idea what to get! Do I size down like EL or stay with normal size like the models. I’ve also never heard of a brand having a “try on” day. If that doesn’t tell her something is wrong then I don’t know how she will get it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god Emmylou SHUT THE EVER LOVING duck UP.
1. STOP butchering words in other languages. You're a disgrace to anyone who knows how to cook. RADEECHIO and CIAO PEPPAY! You wot m8????
2. WASH YOUR bleeping CLOTHES. The fact that you put that skivvy on at the warehouse proves you dont wash tit before you wear it. Also burn those bleeping jeans. Yuck. You stink, i can literally smell you from London. You are a laughing stock among all your peers and definitely the parents at Vida's school.
3. Suzi's skirt looked great in that size. Any smaller and the pleats would stretch and not sit properly. Stop encouraging sizing online and just allow exchanging on your website.
4. LEONI IS ZOE MOSS. You are more than a 16 in that pink blazer. That blazer wouldnt meet in the front if it tried on you. Give up your vanity project.
5. YOU AREN'T WORKING. 2 slides earlier you said you were swanning around in silence trying on tit.
6. Give up on the break up narrative ffs. Its been 9 months.
7. You have no friends. You are paying Suzi, Polly and Leah. Stop their income stream and we'll see if they reach out to you EVER. You selfish fool.
8. You went to South Melb market TWICE in one morning? Or were you lying that your kids went in with you the first time?
9. Your fake emotional presentation voice and sullen eyes make you look like a manipulative twit.
10. duck you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m so confused with how her sizing works. So we all thought it was vanity sizing because she is always in a size 12/14 which everyone can clearly see she isn’t but then the last 2 girls have been wearing size 18/22 and have said that’s their normal size 🤷‍♀️ If I wanted to buy something I would have no idea what to get! Do I size down like EL or stay with normal size like the models. I’ve also never heard of a brand having a “try on” day. If that doesn’t tell her something is wrong then I don’t know how she will get it
The model was wearing a 16 in the skivvy which she is clearly not and actually could've "sized down" in the pleated skirt and the coat.
The sizing is fucked!!

And paying people to come and try on clothes does not make them a friend, Emmy.
Hell, give me some cash and I'm all yours. Actually, that's not true.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.