Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this photo on insta of this girl in the blue dress at her baby shower, so clearly she is due any day now (and looks stunning!)
EL not pregnant, not due any day now, looks more pregnant. I just can't understand how she looks so pregnant when she has spent a fortune on her body? Im sorry but if I spent 20K id want lipo and a BBL. I dont know what she got but id be very upset and be working hard on having it all corrected somehow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That T-shirt dress Jess tried on was revolting. It’s a shapeless, formless sack. It looked so gross and so stupid.

And I hate that I really liked that floral print when she went the hard sell with it originally. I didn’t like her enough to buy anything though!

Reactions: 13
Wow what a self-indulgent cow who thinks she works hard. How do her tribe love her when I’m sure they are busy running around for real everyday.
It blows my mind that this witch can sit her arse on the couch all day to binge on TV and probably two family bags of cheezels then come out the next day and sell ugly clothes for $200 a pop.
To whoever commented to the brand she was flogging good of them I’m the same if I see her flog something from someone I follow I unfollow them to they are just as unethical as her sell at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I heard there’s some cosmic tit going on thats bleeping everyone up, especially if you’re a Taurus. I’m a Taurus.”

JFC she hasn’t stopped talking about her birthday for weeks. Also, it’s called a lunar eclipse. What do you think her big 3 is?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the way she starts stories and posts with the dreamy bedroom sexy eyes. duck me she just adores herself. But in reality - she has to. Ain’t no one else interested in that festy mess.
I think the descriptor you're looking for is "straining to do a poo" eyes... and no wonder, I don't think there's much fibre in cheezels.

• Haha
“I heard there’s some cosmic tit going on thats bleeping everyone up, especially if you’re a Taurus. I’m a Taurus.”

JFC she hasn’t stopped talking about her birthday for weeks. Also, it’s called a lunar eclipse. What do you think her big 3 is?
Well I guess she was born in Perth, WA. Quick someone ask her what time she was born! 😂♉🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the way she starts stories and posts with the dreamy bedroom sexy eyes. duck me she just adores herself. But in reality - she has to. Ain’t no one else interested in that festy mess.
She might start every morning story that way, but she sure finishes then swearing and wrecked from a big day of mad dogging, big day of “parenting” F this, F that.

Reactions: 11
That is the most random paid partnership and very wasteful being a bunch of single use vials, a bottle of eye drops isn’t even that big to carry around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.