Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Jess. She did a much better job and talking through the clothes and the sizing! Also seems to understand that what people want to see is, “I’m a size 20 and this is how the size 20 fits on me”. As opposed to, “I’m a size 18 size 14 and this is the smallest possible size I can squeeze myself in to”.
I really liked her too. She really didnt take any tit from EL. Id much rather see Jess on stories every day thank our little size 10 potato

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant get over the fact she wore basically underwear and a gross henne skirt to one movie now this foul outfit you would throw on for school drop off last night. She is a mess and all over the place. At least when she was back making cakes and gross food she was at least attempting with her appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I just love it. The casting of Tom Cruise in the Tom Cruise movie is just “perfection.” Bless her ahahhahaha
LOLLLL. lol. full on lolz from this.

I bet she has never seen number 1. Which kills me bc its one of my all time fave movies.

I truly wonder how she goes in a movie theatre, she seems to have a really limited attention span, I wonder if she is one of those people who always check their phone. I hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also agree with everyone loved Jess more of her please Emmy see all know we won’t see her again now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I liked Jess. She did a much better job and talking through the clothes and the sizing! Also seems to understand that what people want to see is, “I’m a size 20 and this is how the size 20 fits on me”. As opposed to, “I’m a size 18 size 14 and this is the smallest possible size I can squeeze myself in to”.
Yes she oozed real body confidence. Was insistent on being comfortable and looking good rather then claiming a down sized number and feeling uncomfortable. Much more relatable then EL who has no real idea about what she preaches

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't forget however many units of botox or dysport on her forehead.
She hasn't had either.....I'm shocked she hasn't had it before.
She could actually do with a couple of jabs in her forehead, the rest of her face is plumped out, accentuates those lines up top 😂

God I just love it. The casting of Tom Cruise in the Tom Cruise movie is just “perfection.” Bless her ahahhahaha
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Ded.
Tries so hard to be cultured and knowledgeable the poor pet.
Then this happens.....
Screenshot_20220517-083747_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Always attending these movie premieres alone or with her son. Surely they get two tickets the cinema seats looked empty!

Reactions: 7
I really liked her too. She really didnt take any tit from EL. Id much rather see Jess on stories every day thank our little size 10 potato
Jess also has a ‘real’ job and would actually know what a mad dog day actually is, unlike this fuckwit

Reactions: 8
All I can say is why? Why wear this ? Why all the strange choices? I think she is lost in Alove’s 3rd dimension

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just...I don't even know where to begin! So I won't, because you have all said it so perfectly.

Thank you for our new thread @screenfreelookatme 🥰
Ripper thread title @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor 👏🏼
Recap of the YEAR @Sure...Media! 🏆🏆 pure brilliance!

@hotpussy I have tears in my eyes 🤣 Top Tum is the sequel we've all been waiting for 😂😂😂😂💀

@slap2fish2gether Highway to the Cheezel Zone destroyed me 😂😂 I have laughed out loud so much that I've frightened my canary 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if EmmyLoo decided to do something rash like cook with only a bra on because she got jealous we were talking so much about ALove's book 😂
Aloves book?? What did I miss - I missed a whole thread work/covid/closecontact/visiting relatives etc so just getting back on the horse! And of everything she wears, and inappropriately overdressing she wears THAT to a movie premier? Looks like she's been sleeping rough!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, she looks more grimy and grubby than the Queen Grub herself (Cachia) in those movie premiere pics. Wtf ‘outfit’ is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOLLLL. lol. full on lolz from this.

I bet she has never seen number 1. Which kills me bc its one of my all time fave movies.

I truly wonder how she goes in a movie theatre, she seems to have a really limited attention span, I wonder if she is one of those people who always check their phone. I hate them.
The bucket of popcorn and snacks probably help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just...I don't even know where to begin! So I won't, because you have all said it so perfectly.

Thank you for our new thread @screenfreelookatme 🥰
Ripper thread title @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor 👏🏼
Recap of the YEAR @Sure...Media! 🏆🏆 pure brilliance!

@hotpussy I have tears in my eyes 🤣 Top Tum is the sequel we've all been waiting for 😂😂😂😂💀

@slap2fish2gether Highway to the Cheezel Zone destroyed me 😂😂 I have laughed out loud so much that I've frightened my canary 😂
😂😂 im sure if your canary has heard you watch EL on loud he's/she's heard worse.

Hope your recovery is going as smoothly as possible 🥰

Aloves book?? What did I miss - I missed a whole thread work/covid/closecontact/visiting relatives etc so just getting back on the horse! And of everything she wears, and inappropriately overdressing she wears THAT to a movie premier? Looks like she's been sleeping rough!
Definitely go back and read last thread. At least from half way through!

Footage of EL when she gets to sydney 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
O am same height as lazy and definately a 16. I tried on this nice sports girl coat with oversise shoulders and look and it looked goid but would not do up. She isfull of tit. Did she say she bought a sportgitl coat? I should try that on

Did she leave the jids home alone to go see top gun? I heard her mention kids had taco to eat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Honestly Lounatic! No wonder you have so many people trying to change their clothing on those FB pages. You literally think you're a 12!?

Wake up to yourself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.