Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bait away honey, while you're keeping us entertained, you're showing everyone else what a delusional fool you are. I think you should just wear your bra tomorrow, it's basically just a bikini top with lace n tit, you don't need a shirt. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EL's reaction to hearing about her friend spending $500 on a jacket.

Screenshot_20220516-204222_Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile EL has spent nearly $1400 on 2 dresses and a coat.

20220516_204927.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Lardy Loo dreaming of brushing up on her acting skills (she was taking classes) to be Tom Cruises love interest for the next Sequel, "Top Tum" whereby she's the sexy flight instructor only dressed in a crop top when teaching her new recruits, who fall madly in lust with her during a group Gang bang session then Tom Cruise rescues her and professes his true love in the COCK pit..No body double clause required in the sex scene part of the contract...
Tom tum 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread recap:

Take a moment to settle in. Open your brown eye. Call on the spirits (vodka or whisky is fine). Realign your Shaka Khan records. Cant find your crystals? No problem. Just find any old phallic shaped rock. Feel the light energy of love. Ready?

We were feeling a bit bulky in our clothes so we stripped down to our underwear to write this recap. We have no idea what we stand for anymore.

Winter is coming! ZeeEmm’s future was in jeopardy when word got out they will be launching the new winter coat range. PETA staged a mass protest outside the where?house when they were tipped off that hundreds of ewoks died for our fashun.

We didn’t feel like adulting, so smoked a thousand bongs. Once we came to, we brushed our teeth and rinsed off in the ocean, before we got the munchies for breakfast chicken wings. The comedown makes us aggressive and we can’t get enough.

We’re really excited at all the interest for our spare room at the where?house. So many injectors showed interest with many wanted to model the space on the Richmond injecting rooms. Really looking forward to the additional foot traffic that’ll bring.

We got invited to NadiaB’s birthday party but phones had to stay at the door. There was a little confusion when the cake came out. Someone said “blow” but the candles weren’t lit yet. We noticed everyone else hunched over the coffee table, so we bent down to help look for whatever they dropped.

Leah drove us to the airport for a fashun week engagement. Unfortunately she forgot to pack a top. Never mind, most of the breastfeeding folks at mother group dress the same. Probably best we leave it there and get back to the salada with lashings of bitter butter. We’re just trying to work out how to be the brand ambassador of a clothing company without having to actually wear anything, literally!

ALove wrote a book. The instore appearances were more successful than Cachia. Those of us on the fence have suddenly woken up to ourselves though. Our vagines have shut shop like a Venus fly trap. Realising this was another money making scheme, we’re going to have to go back to the drawing board about making a profit out of nothing. “Turned a prophet” was not the brief dude. You’re not a love guru and we’re not joining your cult… give us another 999 bongs.

We’re going to start showing more of an interest in what he does, like random music in his mancave. It’s appears we’re now also going to properly dress for the season. The midriff tops were all a misunderstanding. A midriff isn’t something you find halfway up the neck of a guitars.

More action at the where?house. Who wants to come try on some coats they can’t buy? We stole the idea from our last gatecrash of Camilla! Shyte. Can someone bring a leaf blower? Anyway, we can’t focus. Time for a pork marinade infusion. Put us on high until we’re baked.
What a cracker of a recap. 💥💥

What the fark is going on here?? So many questions…
Omg where did you find this gem😭

Reactions: 5
Lardy Loo dreaming of brushing up on her acting skills (she was taking classes) to be Tom Cruises love interest for the next Sequel, "Top Tum" whereby she's the sexy flight instructor only dressed in a crop top when teaching her new recruits, who fall madly in lust with her during a group Gang bang session then Tom Cruise rescues her and professes his true love in the COCK pit..No body double clause required in the sex scene part of the contract...
I think Top Gunt is better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread recap:

Take a moment to settle in. Open your brown eye. Call on the spirits (vodka or whisky is fine). Realign your Shaka Khan records. Cant find your crystals? No problem. Just find any old phallic shaped rock. Feel the light energy of love. Ready?

We were feeling a bit bulky in our clothes so we stripped down to our underwear to write this recap. We have no idea what we stand for anymore.

Winter is coming! ZeeEmm’s future was in jeopardy when word got out they will be launching the new winter coat range. PETA staged a mass protest outside the where?house when they were tipped off that hundreds of ewoks died for our fashun.

We didn’t feel like adulting, so smoked a thousand bongs. Once we came to, we brushed our teeth and rinsed off in the ocean, before we got the munchies for breakfast chicken wings. The comedown makes us aggressive and we can’t get enough.

We’re really excited at all the interest for our spare room at the where?house. So many injectors showed interest with many wanted to model the space on the Richmond injecting rooms. Really looking forward to the additional foot traffic that’ll bring.

We got invited to NadiaB’s birthday party but phones had to stay at the door. There was a little confusion when the cake came out. Someone said “blow” but the candles weren’t lit yet. We noticed everyone else hunched over the coffee table, so we bent down to help look for whatever they dropped.

Leah drove us to the airport for a fashun week engagement. Unfortunately she forgot to pack a top. Never mind, most of the breastfeeding folks at mother group dress the same. Probably best we leave it there and get back to the salada with lashings of bitter butter. We’re just trying to work out how to be the brand ambassador of a clothing company without having to actually wear anything, literally!

ALove wrote a book. The instore appearances were more successful than Cachia. Those of us on the fence have suddenly woken up to ourselves though. Our vagines have shut shop like a Venus fly trap. Realising this was another money making scheme, we’re going to have to go back to the drawing board about making a profit out of nothing. “Turned a prophet” was not the brief dude. You’re not a love guru and we’re not joining your cult… give us another 999 bongs.

We’re going to start showing more of an interest in what he does, like random music in his mancave. It’s appears we’re now also going to properly dress for the season. The midriff tops were all a misunderstanding. A midriff isn’t something you find halfway up the neck of a guitars.

More action at the where?house. Who wants to come try on some coats they can’t buy? We stole the idea from our last gatecrash of Camilla! Shyte. Can someone bring a leaf blower? Anyway, we can’t focus. Time for a pork marinade infusion. Put us on high until we’re baked.
Your recaps give me life. thank you!

@screenfreelookatme thanks for the new thread, doing god work lol.

@CEOManagingDirectorAuthor one of my most fave titles!

All I wanna say is what the duck. To her whole existence. WTF. I didnt think anyone could make their kids bday about themselves more than Cachia but i was wrong. WOW. A decade of being C's mum. I cannot fathom how those words come to the forefront of her mind. You want a medal EL? Here 🥇
Now go and have a shower. Those jeans actually visibly look like they smell. Washed jeans are more often than not stiff, yours are looking like tencel jeans with every wear so I do not believe you washed them ever.

I can't believe those mitch's nufties reposted that. If my mum had insta and saw that she would literally be disgusted, they/her have no idea of their demographic.
EL, have some decorum you bogan.

Take My Breath Away . . . .
View attachment 1270787
WOW. She looks like Danny Devito here.

Don't forget however many units of botox or dysport on her forehead.
I went back to watch again after this was raised and yep, its starting to kick in. When she was cooking and doing her usual angry bird scowl/nose scrunch it wasnt going as deep. looks like its a week in, will be interested to see how her angry bird looks next week and those static lines in her forehead too.

I love that she's all vitamin infusions and tit and then pumps literal toxins in her head (I get dysport too, no judgment, but I dont preach vitamins and health lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to give EmmyNoClue the heads up that this white sneakers with absolutely everything trend is out! Especially with dresses and as a going out shoe. It’s getting cold and boots are IN! Also coloured sneakers are the way to go! I just got some pale pink ones so pretty 👟

• Heart
I'm wondering if EmmyLoo decided to do something rash like cook with only a bra on because she got jealous we were talking so much about ALove's book 😂

• Haha
Hoping we get a glimpse of this new country road blue coat in a SIZE TEN soon. Wonder if she will be able to lift her arms over her fat head or do up the buttons. Size up, size down, size up, size down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jessica Rowe wore a Camilla jumpsuit to the Top Gun premiere and looked stunning. Our Emmy’s going to be seething with jealousy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s a Leah day today, she will be “knackered” from her busy day yesterday.
EL, here aresome content ideas for you to work on:

decluttering videos
Creating a capsule wardrobe (no crops thanks)
Feeding a family on a budget
Cooking
Home decorating when you’re in a rental

Reactions: 18
JFC I've been working like a mad dog to catch up!
I bloody hope the $500 unlined size 16 coat Jess is talking about is from Country Road 🤣🤣🤣
EL is such a fuckwit. A different body shape? Oh you mean someone who knows what size they are and dresses appropriately for it instead of trying to pour herself into a too small Camilla catsuit?
Cancel EL and put Jess on. Seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cancel EL and put Jess on. Seems to have a good head on her shoulders.
I liked Jess. She did a much better job and talking through the clothes and the sizing! Also seems to understand that what people want to see is, “I’m a size 20 and this is how the size 20 fits on me”. As opposed to, “I’m a size 18 size 14 and this is the smallest possible size I can squeeze myself in to”.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.