Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she started following a whole heap of Greece travel pages.. I think some LL walking g backwards down the lane ways in Mykonos is on the cards this winter. I wonder if it will be all calamari and cougar trip vibes. Oh dear.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am a very new follower of EL - to the extent that I had to do a scroll thru her posts to find a pic of ALove to see what he looked like. Anyway - no doubt this was shared 728 threads ago (gosh the EL threads move fast) but throwback to June 2021 when she became “marketing director” of Zoe Moss which was to be the foundation to her next career step into short films and feature productions.

How’s that working out for her??!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I noticed she started following a whole heap of Greece travel pages.. I think some LL walking g backwards down the lane ways in Mykonos is on the cards this winter. I wonder if it will be all calamari and cougar trip vibes. Oh dear.
Oh no is she going to make a remake of the movie Shirley Valentine! god help us if she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a very new follower of EL - to the extent that I had to do a scroll thru her posts to find a pic of ALove to see what he looked like. Anyway - no doubt this was shared 728 threads ago (gosh the EL threads move fast) but throwback to June 2021 when she became “marketing director” of Zoe Moss which was to be the foundation to her next career step into short films and feature productions.

Welcome you are in for a wild ride, this one is seriously next level....you almost need to know who she was prior to September last year to appreciate her as she is now. Delve deep you won't be disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Still chasing the dream 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooph. The engagement on that Top Gun post. This is why she’s always half naked and talking about trolls. It’s the only way to get people to hit like or comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
oh so she cooked her pork with chow sewell instead of char sui. she cannot speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome you are in for a wild ride, this one is seriously next level....you almost need to know who she was prior to September last year to appreciate her as she is now. Delve deep you won't be disappointed
Grab a box of cheezels, open your third eye and clear your chakras you are in for a WILD ride! Sometimes we can’t believe the stuff we see (especially in the wild) lmao it’s been crazy! 🫠✌❤ Peace and Love ☮

Case point! (My daughter hasn’t spotted this pic on my phone yet or else it would be gone!) haha

Edited to add:

So she sat on the couch all day and watched the whole series of 1883 - all 10 hours of it!!! 😳 Such a buzy impordent buziness woman! 😂😂🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.