Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, Lasagne recipe in the cook book? Can get off the back of a bloody dolmio jar! Who are these basic witches buying this tit that can't cook a year 8 lasagne? 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s interesting that the food intake changes so much during the colder months, fattens up for winter and then does the fas diets in the warmer months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, Lasagne recipe in the cook book? Can get off the back of a bloody dolmio jar! Who are these basic witches buying this tit that can't cook a year 8 lasagne? 😳
You made me spit my drink out :ROFLMAO: Maybe it should have been called "Beginners cookery for basic witches".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another person I liked but switched off when she started spinning that bullshit only the gullible believe that everyone knows she had weight loss surgery
Once a woman reaches about 30, if they have gastric sleeve surgery you can tell pretty easily. They usually end up looking a bit gaunt and saggy. Sorry but it's true.

Reactions: 5
Once a woman reaches about 30, if they have gastric sleeve surgery you can tell pretty easily. They usually end up looking a bit gaunt and saggy. Sorry but it's true.
I wouldn’t single out women over 30….I know a couple of blokes over 30 that had the surgery and they look like The Walking Dead…so fkg gaunt

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously the cooking fawn for engagement needs to stop, its neither genuine nor interesting. We know how to cook a lasagne mate do better. Also said friend doesn't want another meal this week, lies all lies. Food obsession is hell weird given she didn't care at all for many many months. Engagement must be super low

Reactions: 11
The vague posting. Go awayyyy.

If she’s off for an overseas holiday without the kids, I’m not surprised that Aaron seems to have put his foot down and is making her do her share right now.

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t she liking Greek stuff recently? But who will she go with and why?!

I wonder if Airlie beach is still happening in June 🤔
There are a few influencers sailing around the Greek islands at the moment.

Yes, I wonder that too. I think she booked the luxury villa that someone stayed in. I can't remember her name, but it looked really nice.

As for the table. I don't do tablecloths, but placemats to protect the table.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she is going to Mykonos so she can get charged $600 (euros) for two mojitos and two crab legs.

Maybe she is taking the kids to New Zealand? She did say when she was there for superdry she wants to take the family over.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Confession: I don't have a tablecloth and I don't use placemats 😬

However, all my crockery and cutlery matches! I'm not a complete animal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.