Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed by lazylou in the comments on her latest post that it was fast tracked. A fan of lazylou commented normal passport is 12 week wait.

Reactions: 7
Did you see the prices of the Linneys jewels (not sure I have the name right)? No wonder she wants some gifted. Couldn’t believe the prices. Also never heard of it.

Where is the tablecloth ... or placemats at least? And serviettes?
I guess it’s the same question with where is the layers or layering of a t shirt underneath those cardigans or that ugly Guy Serbastian track top. Just a bra no light weight t shirt so you don’t have to wash the heavier garments immediately. Table settings???? What’s that? Then those 4 green dinner plates she BROUGHT for a then family of 5. Maybe she knew all along!😨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t single out women over 30….I know a couple of blokes over 30 that had the surgery and they look like The Walking Dead…so fkg gaunt
Not phased if that had helped her get to a healthy place but don’t be a hypocrite and pretend it happened by walking and cutting out alcohol. It’s just sad her care factor for people who follow and help keep her on the radio is zero she’s just turned out to be another self absorbed woman. It also shows that she’s insecure about the path she has taken rather than feel empowered.

As for lazy Lou where the hell did she go early in the morning that she needed a babysitter to drop the kids to school. Proves Aaron isn’t a pushover anymore and that something is bothering her again something is off she was rambling

Maybe she is going to Mykonos so she can get charged $600 (euros) for two mojitos and two crab legs.

Maybe she is taking the kids to New Zealand? She did say when she was there for superdry she wants to take the family over.
[/QUOTE

Boys in Mykonos not looking for LouLou but plenty would fancy Alove 😂

Reactions: 13
Trying to think of the last time we saw Alove?? Normally if kids had to be anywhere early then he’d come and take them.

Have we not seen him since they came to WA?? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As for lazy Lou where the hell did she go early in the morning that she needed a babysitter to drop the kids to school. Proves Aaron isn’t a pushover anymore and that something is bothering her again something is off she was rambling
She probably had to go to the Passport Office to collect her passport.

I guess she was exhausted as she had a long wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Confession: I don't have a tablecloth and I don't use placemats 😬

However, all my crockery and cutlery matches! I'm not a complete animal!
I must be the basicest (?) witch of all, I dont even own a dining table, we eat at our kitchen bench 😬

In my defence though, I did turn the dining room into the kid HQ

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t even sit at my table 🙈it has an ironing basket and 3 Iconic parcels to send back on it 🥺 #therealbasicbitch
We dont even have a table anymore. We cut it up for firewood and sold the chairs for £35 😂 we eat in front of the tv.
But before that i had a tablecloth on it purely bc it was so fkn ugly.
But it is just me n my bf. If i had kids we would have a table and probably some cover so the kids dont destroy it.

• Haha
Sage filmed her cooking,
She and vida made dark choc pretzel bark and all the kids hate dark chocolate so she will eat it to herself, which was her goal. #healthkick #showuswhatsnexttoyourbed
7BCD995E-1D71-43AB-8127-8EA384108612.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There’s no way she got a babysitter to take them to school. She would have made them walk the 500 metres to school. Across a main road, at peak hour.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see the prices of the Linneys jewels (not sure I have the name right)? No wonder she wants some gifted. Couldn’t believe the prices. Also never heard of it.
I've never heard of it and no offence to anyone that likes those designs, all the jewellery is so ugly and dated. Better off looking into Natasha Schweitzer if you're going to spend that money.

Guess we won't be tasked with hosting the Tattle Christmas in July luncheon Screeny 😂
I dont have tablecloths or placemaret. I need to recover my dining chaurs as they are not great. So no dinner party here. Could do fondue and little boys on stick and kabana. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.