Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eughh that was the last thing i needed to see before bed... nightmare fuel at it's finest! Good job at sizing down LL. Looks like pancakes are on the breakfast menu.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Get help Emmy. Absolute nonsense posting about the bra set, she does realize that her audience aren’t single men right? 🤷🏼‍♀️.
atlesst she admitted she was looking for an award for doing the bare minimum. It’s obvious how much Alove did so she could swan around and live her life, it seems miss Emmy has never been responsible for daily chores and maintaining a house.

Reactions: 11
I've never heard of it and no offence to anyone that likes those designs, all the jewellery is so ugly and dated. Better off looking into Natasha Schweitzer if you're going to spend that money.
I've been looking for engagement rings so had a look at these and they are not too bad but like Janai in melbourne was cheaper so it's a no from me!

What.... and I cannot stress this enough.... IS THAT bleeping BRALETTE SHE HAS ON. That did not fit. One boob was looking at NZ and the other towards perth.
Good for you EL if you feel yourself in it but that actually looks SO bad. Also stop buying products that arent meant for you. If it goes to a 14 and you need an 18 don't buy it. Stop giving money/business to businesses who do not want it.

I reckon the dude she went on a tinder date with must have followed her on insta and she's doing her best at being sexy. YUCK. Her poor son, his friends will see this tit for sure. In not this year then next!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If she bought all 4 of the pieces in that print she spent around $400 on them to not even fit. She’s amazing. She must be impervious to the chafe or cutting wearing underwear at least two sizes too small gives.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe she is off to the Maldives like Leah and will grace us with a self funded photo shoot for Camilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she shows us the matching G-String, Lord help us all!!!
She's trolling us with her g string comments.. her gut and rolls would swallow that g string whole...like Pac-Man on a feeding frenzy...

I dont mind the Chantelle high waisted g strings they are soft and comfy but otherwise no... eww

Nothing basic about you witches. bet you know how to make a lasagne without a cookbook! ✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In that post she says the NYC trip will be next year due to the higher costs. But if she had her passport fast tracked she's already got an international trip planned possibly even paid for. I hope it's Greece and we are finally treated to a glimpse of her in the Camilla catsuit swanning around on the Greek isles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That's it, she totally going for an Only Fans account!
Putting out the sleezy content (pancake tits anyone?) amd seeing how many pervs slide into her DMs to see if it'll be worth her while...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's it, she totally going for an Only Fans account!
Putting out the sleezy content (pancake tits anyone?) amd seeing how many pervs slide into her DMs to see if it'll be worth her while...
Yep I said from the start
The type what like the chubby, middle aged mum look..tho they usually have big tits... they aren't all after the young skinny aspirational look..
if she opens one up in the sly I'll take one for the team and pay...

• Haha
If she bought all 4 of the pieces in that print she spent around $400 on them to not even fit. She’s amazing. She must be impervious to the chafe or cutting wearing underwear at least two sizes too small gives.
Its crazy. Sure it is a pretty print but it doesn't fit! Also it's too cold to wear that to bed.

Screenshot_20220525-062737_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-062806_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was up all night with my dog he has epilepsy 😩now my point which I can take a while to get too is last night was freezing i very much doubt that manky old house has ducted heating! How cold must she have been in her ill fitting underwear absolutely no one wanted to see.
My mind is blown at what she spends on things that don’t fit her but the way she lets those kids get around! Selfish piece of trash!
Sorry guys super tired today so I feel a few rants coming on with this selfish beast!

• Sad
  • Heart
Who goes and spends that kind of money on underwear that doesn’t fit, offers no support, and she says she’d never wear out? Last night she had on $150 worth of entirely useless undergarments, not fit for purpose. What on earth would’ve inspired her to buy it? She KNOWS she’s not a size 14. Who buys g-strings 2 sizes too small? She’s actually so mentally unstable regarding her body and it’s size. She had genuine dysmorphia.

Reactions: 28
Isn’t the ‘me’ range by Bendon aimed at like… younger girls? Like early teenager, new to bra-wearing? At least that’s the impression I always got.
Looking at what she’s wearing from it I just can’t see the appeal. It’s frilly and girlish like something a French schoolgirl would wear. It doesn’t look good at all on a middle aged woman

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.