Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In cooking her Mac and cheese (which seemed a lot more like a pasta bake/tuna mornay but what would us mere mortals without cookbooks know) I swear she says she wishes she had some “goo-yeah” cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In cooking her Mac and cheese (which seemed a lot more like a pasta bake/tuna mornay but what would us mere mortals without cookbooks know) I swear she says she wishes she had some “goo-yeah” cheese.
Haha she totally did, I heard that too 🤣 also the classic, ‘monsarella’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im praying to god lazy loo doesn't try to squeeze her girth into any of my WA favourite designers like Flannel, it will be ruined forever!
Flannel is so overpriced for designs that aren't really anything ground breaking. Let her try squeeze into them, I'm surprised she already hasn't had a whole fashion shoot in the Albert Park store.

Reactions: 3
Yes they do come back to get some attention LL. You should get warned for being vague, yet here we find do you on the Tattle taking ideas and suggestions while passing them off as your own.

Reactions: 5
Im praying to god lazy loo doesn't try to squeeze her girth into any of my WA favourite designers like Flannel, it will be ruined forever!
She has a few years back. A flannel sequinned jacket or blazer.

I finally managed to catch up on today’s shenanigans. I had three university assessments due today. I thought I had two. Lucky I checked the other unit or I would have been in trouble. Not my finest work but it’s better than nothing. A month of having the flu and coughing and I’m over everything. I should not complain as others around the world would love to be getting an education.

Why not give Vida 2-3 dinner options and allow her to pick dinner?

The overuse of the ‘it kills mean’ when things go not go right for her. Honey you are still alive and breathing.

Maybe take up the prime ministers offer of enrolling in a high demand TAFE course. TV presenter is not one of them. Victorian government is offering free courses to learn sign language. Not that garbage sign language you did with the llama.

Reactions: 8
35552730-9F12-4E65-AA8C-80F82455D21F.jpeg

So I read this as EL being the subject! Continually reappears because she has a void in her life and needs the attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is this pose called?

I just got home and I suddenly really need to wee while I try to get the keys and open the door?
haha I was going to say I do this pose too when I’m trying to collect myself when the toilet is a few steps too many.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to talk about food handling. Why, why, WHHHYYYYY does she need to fondle everything?!? The peas and carrots were poured onto the chopping board and then manhandled over to the pot - twice! She picked up a piece of pasta and then put it back. And then she shoved her manky fingers into the breadcrumbs - why not just pour straight from the container, or use a spoon to sprinkle it. In case you can't tell, I'm a little triggered!
I think someone else mentioned here a few pages back that she literally has an unhealthy obsession with food - almost like food is the one relationship that has never let her down, because it is all she talks about, plans her day around and is never far from her mind. The constant fingering and fondling of food is triggering lol...and now once I have seen it, I can't unsee it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think someone else mentioned here a few pages back that she literally has an unhealthy obsession with food - almost like food is the one relationship that has never let her down, because it is all she talks about, plans her day around and is never far from her mind. The constant fingering and fondling of food is triggering lol...and now once I have seen it, I can't unsee it!
Yes, her unhealthy obsession with food has been discussed here on numerous occasions and it seems that every waking moment she is thinking about it.
This also explains her years of battling her weight as LL doesn't see her constant intake of calories to be an issue.
Anyone who had a box of Cheezels under her bed has major issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The expert TV presenter was not invited on the voice to showcase her singing talents, Masterchef to show off her Michelin skills, big brother or celebrity apprentice to show her hustle skills.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.