Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, her unhealthy obsession with food has been discussed here on numerous occasions and it seems that every waking moment she is thinking about it.
This also explains her years of battling her weight as LL doesn't see her constant intake of calories to be an issue.
Anyone who had a box of Cheezels under her bed has major issues.
This x1000000… if only she read tattle, and trotted off to a psych to deal with her issues instead of using food as a crutch. May have saved a lot of money on surgery. I’m still mind blown someone can put so much of their family money into such selfish pursuits … but for no gain?! Like does she think life will get cheaper or easier as she gets older?

I feel like when she starts doing the cooking demos again she’s bored of healthy eating and because she doesn’t have any other pursuits or interests she just throws herself into cooking again. It’s a cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, her unhealthy obsession with food has been discussed here on numerous occasions and it seems that every waking moment she is thinking about it.
This also explains her years of battling her weight as LL doesn't see her constant intake of calories to be an issue.
Anyone who had a box of Cheezels under her bed has major issues.
Such an accurate and insightful post Limpy. I wanted to ❤ it but I'm still laughing over the last sentence 😂 It's so sad but it's so true.

If the warehouse had mice, imagine what's crawling around her house with manky jeans and boxes of Cheezel crumbs laying around 🤔🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In cooking her Mac and cheese (which seemed a lot more like a pasta bake/tuna mornay but what would us mere mortals without cookbooks know) I swear she says she wishes she had some “goo-yeah” cheese.
Didn't she also say maltzarella?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chrissie Swan claims she lost 90 kg by walking and giving up alcohol. Emmylou would be 30 kgs now with all the walking she does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have some lovely Linney's jewellery..
please god don't let her be "sponsored".. please nooooooooo

Hopefully just a Free scrounge and nothing will come of it.. 🤞
We’ll this lady is the owner of Florish PR - ELL ‘s PR company so it really should be declared an ad but she’s put #gifted in the hashtags. I think it’s still an ad if you got the product for free. Next step is ELL magically receiving a #gift of this jewellery 😱

Reactions: 9

That whole ad felt so fake.

I don't think Linneys would EL set foot in their store or attend any of their events. They have a very specific clientele.

Reactions: 5
Only someone who is a parent once a week makes this kind of a big deal, show me one parent who is a full time parent that behaves like this.

The kids see right through it, and the strong dislike they have towards you is obvious.
Yea my daughter is the same age and I give her a bit more independence (Mine would eat that dish without the tuna + broccoli) ELL’s babies her like crazy 😵💫.

Reactions: 7
Bevilles might be more suited to EL
She wears the same gaudy gold jewellery every day even with a tracksuit..owns a knockoff Chanel bracelet (Costume) only..i think she's hoping for a couple of new pieces...please Linneys no...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

In being picky but her caption hurt my brain "yay for a WA business shout out" what the duck is that, bro?
Just say "oh I love Linney's! Its a local WA brand".
I mean we all know you're looking for a free gift, you rat, at least make it make sense. Drongo.

Reactions: 11
Chrissie Swan claims she lost 90 kg by walking and giving up alcohol. Emmylou would be 30 kgs now with all the walking she does.
Another person I liked but switched off when she started spinning that bullshit only the gullible believe that everyone knows she had weight loss surgery

Reactions: 19
Imagine if lazylou got summoned for jury duty.

Emmylou: ‘Your honour I’m Emmylou from Emmylou loves.’
Judge *confused*
Emmylou: ‘I’m too mad dog busy for JD.’
Judge: ‘Doing what?’
Emmylou: ‘ I have to go to FillyStable to pick up a freebie, Brad at canteen, then it’s to the fishmongers for freebies, Ralph’s, get my lashes done, pedi and mani, a couple of colonics thrown in. Get Leah to film my outfit in this amazing crop top, eat cheezels, get an vitamin infusion, maybe get my hair done, long walk, steak dinner.’
Judge: ‘you are not excused.’
Emmylou: ‘I need to film cause my tribe will worry about me, I’m about to be a famous tv presenter. Did you know I have a cook book? *hands the judge the cookbook and a jar of salt fingered by lazylou*
Judge: ‘I do not care. No filming and STFU!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she uploading "Gooooood Morning" at 8:30pm? Must have been another mad dog busy day on the couch again.

"Pringles are a massive treat for us" hahahaha ok. Cheezels however are a necessity.

So much hard swallowing at looking away from the camera, you can tell she is trying to keep her lies straight as they spew from her mouth. She can't even remember what days she does the groceries for the kids lunches. If you have a custody agreement for certain days between parents, you know what days you are doing your groceries so you have food for the kids lunches. You can almost see the wheels turning in her head to make sure what she says lines up with whatever she has said before...and then other times she just says whatever, realises that it is totally contradictory to her past "stories" and then says "oh whatever, duck it, that's how mumma rolls".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.