Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um. Has she washed the jeans?? They look less soft and more firm and clean. I HOPE SO.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a movie that ELL is reminding me of lately.... (not a p04n but a NZ movie from the 90s)

images (22).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh with the last inspiration quote, is she refering to limpy voming back for attention...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That top always reminds me of the Jim Carrey movie The Mask!

Also Leah filming at dinner time, surely it feels like she would be intruding on family time? Maybe the 4th plate was for her not Sage.
Ok disregard the Leah comment, I just saw that it was Sage the cameraman filming.

Reactions: 6
I just had a post deleted for....vague baiting 😮😳

Oh well, suppose it's less embarassing than being deleted for masturbating 😁💦👇

But seriously...now I'm a bit paranoid 👀🥴
What's vague baiting mean. I blonde🥴🥴

I've never cooked with oxtail. I did find this Jamie Oliver recipe where they used 2.5 kilos of oxtail, which is meant to serve 8 people.

Her's didn't look anywhere near appetising like Jamie Oliver's recipe.

She seems to have had The Children a lot over the last week - would explain why she’s been soooooo busy. Maybe ALove is away on a book tour?!?
Or at a love feast retreat. Looking to find the 6th dimension.☮✌☮☮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So that last (very boring) podcast post...Alove has moved on , come back for a bit of casual one off rompy-pompy (A technical term) , and moved on again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Just catching up here from the weekend, lol at vague baiting.
How is that controlled? AI? Is every post read? There must be millions a day!
Anyway, the way she interacted with V made me sad. First of ALL you dickehead, grab an oven mit or a tea towel and hold the dish for her if its so bleeping hot. I dont mind letting V serve herself or that she was teaching her to serve from the edge, that was nice, but making such a big deal about it being so hot and then not teaching her how we handle hot things was dumb but that dance she did at the end gave me second hand embarrassment lol.
What I dont get is how she thinks its appropriate to have a camera in Vs face when she's trying out new food or something. Stop that. I can't believe that this is normal practice in that house. Its so sad.

But also EL seems happier these last couple of days. I cant help but think she had a good date (sexy time or not) on Friday and its translated into this happier, less infuriating version of her. Good for you EL. Go get some girl.

Reactions: 18
What's vague baiting mean.
As far as I understand vague baiting, it's putting up a post that keeps people guessing. We all have that one friend on Facebook right who checks into a hospital but then leaves everybody hanging. Or posts something like "I'm not okay but I'm a fighter..." or do I just have some lame friends/ acquaintances?! 😆

OMG me too!!! 🙈 I was so taken aback I ran away and hid (metaphorically speaking….I actually deleted all traces of Tattle and threw my phone under the bed) I didn’t even realise what I said was against the rules and I don’t like to break rules 😂🫣
Why would I vag bait? I have my own vag..(and yes spelling wrong for fun 🤩)
Babe, SAME! I felt so irrationally ashamed and scared that I'd unknowingly done something so wrong 😱 and I still can't figure out which post it was!

Vag baiting sent me 😂😂

• Heart
Im praying to god lazy loo doesn't try to squeeze her girth into any of my WA favourite designers like Flannel, it will be ruined forever!

To pick up a theme from a bunch of us on here today/lately; what in the earth is up with her hair?!?
I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone who can get their hair (professionally!) ‘done’ so frequently and still have it look THAT unkempt all the time…

I need to talk about food handling. Why, why, WHHHYYYYY does she need to fondle everything?!? The peas and carrots were poured onto the chopping board and then manhandled over to the pot - twice! She picked up a piece of pasta and then put it back. And then she shoved her manky fingers into the breadcrumbs - why not just pour straight from the container, or use a spoon to sprinkle it. In case you can't tell, I'm a little triggered!

• Haha
To pick up a theme from a bunch of us on here today/lately; what in the earth is up with her hair?!?
I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone who can get their hair (professionally!) ‘done’ so frequently and still have it look THAT unkempt all the time…
i present you… Sophie Cachia

• Haha
Reactions: 28
WHAT IS WITH THE bleeping PIGEON TOES!!!!! She always does this and points her tows in like its something cutesy and coy. ITS NOT. Sort yourself out. Also get a bleeping bra that fits man. Those flapjacks need some support.

As far as I understand vague baiting, it's putting up a post that keeps people guessing. We all have that one friend on Facebook right who checks into a hospital but then leaves everybody hanging. Or posts something like "I'm not okay but I'm a fighter..." or do I just have some lame friends/ acquaintances?! 😆

Babe, SAME! I felt so irrationally ashamed and scared that I'd unknowingly done something so wrong 😱 and I still can't figure out which post it was!

Vag baiting sent me 😂😂
Lol okay then tattle! Although i must have missed your post bc nothing screams vague baiting to me.

• Heart
WHAT IS WITH THE bleeping PIGEON TOES!!!!! She always does this and points her tows in like its something cutesy and coy. ITS NOT. Sort yourself out. Also get a bleeping bra that fits man. Those flapjacks need some support.
My guess is that because it draws her knees in together it gives the illusion of hips and maybe a waist. Sorry EL but it's just not working, but maybe you can check out www.abrathatfits.org and measure yourself for a properly fitting bra and get a cute sponsorship out of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.