Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's back to cooking stories.

I agree she should try to relaunch her YouTube. She may be able to get some sponsors.

Screenshot_20220523-155811_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220523-155325_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t trust ELL to send an email let alone handle buying or selling my property lmao. I think she should just stick with her presenter style postcard travel show but on YouTube. She can try out new events and eat at different places it would be perfect for her! 😂😂
Real Estate is definitely a no from me!

I'm happy for her to plod along aimlessly and continue to provide me with her tit show on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That dish of cheese and over coo led pasta looks like a big tray of slop.
Putting a few bits of lettuces in a bowl to the side is not healthy.

Reactions: 12
I find her snide remarks about vida have no relevence to be aired on socials.ww all have a fussy child.

She's obviously been reading here again as she mentioned what someone else said about putting the "stew" in the fridge overnight to remove the fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Faaaark! Just watched the stories and I thought I worked like a farken mad dog today, but clearly not as hard as Ms Scrunchy Scunchy nose mad dog Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dinner looks like absolute slush… VOMIT 🤮 Yuck, that salad would taste incredibly bitter and bland. How did this woman land herself a cookbook?

Fast forwarded through her stories - so she may have mentioned it - but no table setting for Sage? And Leah filming (in reflection?). Is Sage with A-Love tonight? I wouldn’t blame him!!
Also, there is SO much of that tuna mornay/mac n cheese! Looks like you’d have a coronary after eating it!!

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, but if your child is turning their nose off their food that you're cooking for them, ask what they actually want to cook for them. My daughter isn't a fan of anything I make, so I give her a base "safe" food (usually pasta or rice) and ask her to choose a couple of veges and anything else she would like.

And the way she spoke about her daughter was gross. She's not a crappy sales assistant who treated you like tit, she's you're flesh and blood. Have some respect for her 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
m
So organized she forgot to brush her hair.
Jinx
Omg the geometric print on that top does not do her any favours!

its So unflattering, it’s like it stretches her out even more 🙃

There are some really stylish, well dressed curvy women out there and EL is not it

Reactions: 14
I just had a post deleted for....vague baiting 😮😳

Oh well, suppose it's less embarassing than being deleted for masturbating 😁💦👇

But seriously...now I'm a bit paranoid 👀🥴
OMG me too!!! 🙈 I was so taken aback I ran away and hid (metaphorically speaking….I actually deleted all traces of Tattle and threw my phone under the bed) I didn’t even realise what I said was against the rules and I don’t like to break rules 😂🫣
Why would I vag bait? I have my own vag..(and yes spelling wrong for fun 🤩)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fast forwarded through her stories - so she may have mentioned it - but no table setting for Sage? And Leah filming (in reflection?). Is Sage with A-Love tonight? I wouldn’t blame him!!
Also, there is SO much of that tuna mornay/mac n cheese! Looks like you’d have a coronary after eating it!!
There was a plate at the end of the table for him and he filmed the part where Vida wanted to serve herself and he said let mom do it.

Reactions: 8
She's obviously been reading here again as she mentioned what someone else said about putting the "stew" in the fridge overnight to remove the fat.
Maybe next time she should also undercook the pasta a little if she’s also baking

Reactions: 10
m

Omg the geometric print on that top does not do her any favours!

its So unflattering, it’s like it stretches her out even more 🙃

There are some really stylish, well dressed curvy women out there and EL is not it
That top always reminds me of the Jim Carrey movie The Mask!

Also Leah filming at dinner time, surely it feels like she would be intruding on family time? Maybe the 4th plate was for her not Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She talks about the intersection but the old building is why she chooses the location?

Today is the first time I have seen or even heard about the building because it would be behind the photographers head.
It is a spectacular old building. Called the Biltmore...Albert Park is more aspirational than Port! If she filmed in the main street of Port some of the characters who frequent the corner near Coles would certainly be in the background. Now we just get rich housewives!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.