Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suelyn really doesn't want to be on camera. She looks so uncomfortable the poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Suprise! Baby sister is back because everyone was wondering where the frig she had gone since WA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all strongly suspect she bought (as in buy LL!) that revolting looking lasagne.
We all know she didn't go to any 'friends' house for dinner.
We all know beyond shadow of a doubt that she ate that whole damn thing by herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Port Melbourne Tattlers, does anyone know who the mysterious Charlotte is? I don't want to expose her privacy but has anyone ever actually sighted them together? Because according to Emmy they're close enough for her to just turn up on her doorstep with a lasagne that was even wobblier than her chins.
Is Charlotte the one who had the 1st birthday party for her child and the Loves attended and of course LL filmed it all and put it all over her SM?

This is the one and only time she has been seen and it way pre-covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Port Melbourne Tattlers, does anyone know who the mysterious Charlotte is? I don't want to expose her privacy but has anyone ever actually sighted them together? Because according to Emmy they're close enough for her to just turn up on her doorstep with a lasagne that was even wobblier than her chins.
Former PM resident here!

I am sad to say that ELL does have one friend I'd see her with at the market quite often (ages ago when I was on mat leave) - I'm fairly certain this is Charlotte. She is a blonde lady who is local to AP and also has young kids. She looked rich and out of ELL's tax bracket (botox, nice bag, nice clothes, at the market in the middle of a weekday).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I call bullshit on taking a cooked lasagne to her friends house too.

What I don't understand about these people, especially the ones that have a small following, is that they complain about the trolls and haters and how it affects their mental health and they still continue to post stories. Why not get a real job, the hospitality and retail sector in Victoria is working with a skeleton crew, it's an employees market at the moment.
She'd be quite good at both of these. She'd love chatting to all the people!

Reactions: 5
Influencers who give themselves the title of ceo is the equivalent of someone getting an honorary doctorate degree and calling themselves a doctor/professor.

There was this one author who did not go to college or uni. Got 50 honorary doctorate degrees and demanded to be called a doctor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is this, like… Day 8?!! :sick: PLEASE WASH THESE RANCID DENIM BEASTS.

View attachment 1277344
For the love of god please go into a jeans store i dont care which and get properly fitted. Theyre hipster but baggy, pull them up so they do up at the waist, if not buy a larger size so they will sit properly or else.... don't wear jeans! plenty other clothing options...

Also, those vanilla ice sneakers are a a hard NO..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Influencers who give themselves the title of ceo is the equivalent of someone getting an honorary doctorate degree and calling themselves a doctor/professor.

There was this one author who did not go to college or uni. Got 50 honorary doctorate degrees and demanded to be called a doctor.
Isn't there a saying like "Being famous on Instagram is like being rich with Monopoly money"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know I bang on about it but why does she never promote the free range version? perfect opportunity to educate the masses..why o why???

Reactions: 9
Former PM resident here!

I am sad to say that ELL does have one friend I'd see her with at the market quite often (ages ago when I was on mat leave) - I'm fairly certain this is Charlotte. She is a blonde lady who is local to AP and also has young kids. She looked rich and out of ELL's tax bracket (botox, nice bag, nice clothes, at the market in the middle of a weekday).
Thank you @mackabonz, so she is an actual person and not a total figment of EL's imagination. But damn, Charlotte, find a better friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lies no one mentioned your bottom teeth were getting straight 😤😭 one year later on her Invisalign journey lol. Might as well have just got braces with her non compliance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Former PM resident here!

And clearly very strict in not getting filmed with this tip rat.

Good for you Charlotte!

And clearly very strict in not getting filmed with this tip rat.

Good for you Charlotte!
Said friend from years ago is no bff, where were the hospital visits and birthday catch up's??? That is what real friends do........

That's a Dolce and Gabbana kettle and toaster in the background. Like combined they are an eyewatering price for something that can just instantly stop working and need replaced. I thought I was crazy spending 35 pounds on a kettle but that's a whole other level of insane.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.