Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be ok without seeing the walking and talking content. Save yourself the energy if your so “shattered” after a long day of “work”. So boring!
I am however slightly intrigued to see a pineapple salsa with the pulled pork, also might just be hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how much truth is in any of it, but I’m happy for her if these friends do exist and she’s getting out with people that aren’t on her payroll and back into the swing of cooking again. It clearly brings her joy and she’s been so lost. I’m not so sure about leaving all that food in the car 😳

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just catching up.

Do people have a barbecue on a Thursday? I wouldn't want to go on a work night.

Is all that food just sitting in the car while the girls are at swimming?

Screenshot_20220519-152440_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
That's a Dolce and Gabbana kettle and toaster in the background. Like combined they are an eyewatering price for something that can just instantly stop working and need replaced. I thought I was crazy spending 35 pounds on a kettle but that's a whole other level of insane.
Holy tit. Just the toaster is $900! 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if Charlotte has done an intervention because of the state LL finds herself in.
Amazing that suddenly C is being mentioned again after a good couple of years.

She has had the kettle and toaster for ages and from memory was something to do with her House #spon.

Lucky imaginary friends getting fungal fingers through their cake batter 🤢
I came here to say the same thing! Get a spatula, you dirty grub 🤢
20220519_174312.jpg

During summer, for sure, but not on a cold, dreary autumn night. Maybe after Lou invited herself over, they hastily declared bbq night so she would sit outside and not stink out their home in her festy denims.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just catching up.

Is all that food just sitting in the car while the girls are at swimming?

View attachment 1277560
My thoughts exactly. Who is having a quote on quote BBQ on a Thursday night? Who is going to one after swimming and basketball and why is EL seemingly bringing all the non BBQ food????

Let's be honest its probably some sad fan who told her she loved her book. Now Emmy is cooking for her family every night for free.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly. Who is having a quote on quote BBQ on a Thursday night? Who is going to one after swimming and basketball and why is EL seemingly bringing all the non BBQ food????

Let's be honest its probably some sad fan who told her she loved her book. Now Emmy is cooking for her family every night for free.....
She is bringing a tit load of food! Typically a guest would bring one thing, but what she is taking would feed everyone. She's got meat, salad and dessert. Trying to be indispensable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mad Dog Tips For Busy Working Mums #385: If you’re running out of time to bake 3 cakes from scratch for a random Thursday night BBQ on a school night in cold, dreary Autumn….. JUST BUY A CAKE FROM A BAKERY! 💁‍♀️ Not only will your friends not give a duck either way, but it’s so much cheaper, and frees up some time to vacuum or pop your soiled jeans into the wash for a quick freshen up!

0A70696B-3747-4EA9-9896-5C58A68A3C01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Send me the link and I'll do it.

It’s pretty straightforward! I usually just attach some screenshots and say it’s a paid collaboration and they’ve not listed it as gifted or ad anywhere. The wording of the complaint is what gets sent to the board, so I try to make sure it’s captured everything. I’ve been enjoying filing lots of reports, but don’t want the board to get sick of me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet age us taking the foid to alive when she droos the kids. Did she mention the kids where invited to bbq. Giod if she has freinds but I dont believe it.

Reactions: 2
Just had this video pop up in my YouTube suggestions. I think my phone is noticing how much time I'm spending reading this sub and watching her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh I need this video!! I’m battling the peri menopausal pouch 😭😭 But unlike EL I’ll learn how to dress for my new shape and not let it all hang out! Atleast today she is cooking fully clothed ✅

• Heart
Hey EmmyLou want to come over for dinner? Sure, I’ll bring three homemade cakes, two shoulders of pork and some sides 😭😭😭 They will be fine in the car for a few hours, meat still warm, cream going warm.

Said no one ever 🤔 Hope they all have strong stomachs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.