Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing saving all those people from food poisoning is the cold weather in Melbourne. You feral pig who leaves cream and meat in a car while they have kids doing activities🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how much truth is in any of it, but I’m happy for her if these friends do exist and she’s getting out with people that aren’t on her payroll and back into the swing of cooking again. It clearly brings her joy and she’s been so lost. I’m not so sure about leaving all that food in the car 😳
Agree. I like this version of EL. Cooking, clean, fully dressed, seems happy. I don’t wish for anyone to be as unbalanced and unhappy as she seems to be so these cooking moments are a win for me. If only she could sustain it 🫣

She is bringing a tit load of food! Typically a guest would bring one thing, but what she is taking would feed everyone. She's got meat, salad and dessert. Trying to be indispensable.
Maybe her ‘friend’ is AL 🧐 and to help her move on this is how she refers to him…although that doesn’t make sense as everything she’s bringing to BBQ and last nights dinner is meat! Show yourself out me 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only thing saving all those people from food poisoning is the cold weather in Melbourne. You feral pig who leaves cream and meat in a car while they have kids doing activities🤦‍♀️
OMG that pork/cream combo smell in the car..i hope its in an esky! ewwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah it's insane amount of money, my husband would go rightly of his rocker if I purchased them, and I don't remember seeing anything saying they were gifted and would be honestly surprised if they were.
The toaster, kettle, kitchen aid and kitchen aid blender (seen in the pantry) are all up just over $3k!

(Don't know if the pink appliances are new though)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The toaster, kettle, kitchen aid and kitchen aid blender (seen in the pantry) are all up just over $3k!

(Don't know if the pink appliances are new though)
From memory she bought the kettle and toaster. She kept showed them off when she first bought them.

The pink appliances were gifted from Kitchenaid last year or the year before.

Reactions: 12
How do we do it?

Right here! It prompts you through everything. They’re meant to be tougher on influencers this year. In the past they have been pretty lenient and will often say “assume anything an influencer posts is an ad”, even though their code says differently. It’s clear breaches of their code, so the more it’s reported, the more likely they are to respond.

Reactions: 9
OMG that pork/cream combo smell in the car..i hope its in an esky! ewwww
Yep it would stink but maybe better that than her wee/female odour jeans…. As if the food would be in an esky to smart an idea for dickehead

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just catching up.

Do people have a barbecue on a Thursday? I wouldn't want to go on a work night.

Is all that food just sitting in the car while the girls are at swimming?

View attachment 1277560
lol and right on cue she has enabled captions after the mornings tattle comments. Emmylou, why do you take our advice on this and not all the other things like washing those filthy jeans and seeing a psychologist?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey EmmyLou want to come over for dinner? Sure, I’ll bring three homemade cakes, two shoulders of pork and some sides 😭😭😭 They will be fine in the car for a few hours, meat still warm, cream going warm.

Said no one ever 🤔 Hope they all have strong stomachs!
Or it went like this..... Hi ! It's Emmylou. We will come for dinner. Sure I'll bring three homemade fungal infused cakes, two car warmed shoulders of pork with curdled cream not forgetting three very tired children !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
‘‘Twas the night before try ons, when all through the warehouse not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The over-sized jackets were hung by the windows with care, mouse traps were set and Cheezel boxes were hidden.
The community will arrive and size down, jump online to order only to find that the sale ended on Thursday and the inclusive jackets are now $219. Well played Mad Dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.