Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so. As she kept saying you can't buy, only try on. It may have been when she was with Jess.

Maybe they should give anyone who shows up and wants to buy a one off discount code as a thank you for making a trip just to try on a coat they can't take home.
So I wonder with the skivvy and coat she put on today that she was going to Vida's walk at her school, from the try on clothes, will she put them back on the rack for other people to try on Friday. Ewwww what a thought

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So I'm a little new to this trainwreck, I haven't been following her long but with all the Emmy references on here I just had to. I have one question....where the duck is her neck?! 😂
Welcome and if you find her neck and waist let us know. ;)

So I wonder with the skivvy and coat she put on today that she was going to Vida's walk at her school, from the try on clothes, will she put them back on the rack for other people to try on Friday. Ewwww what a thought
no amount of sanitiser spray would help that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much to unpack.

She let her kids run ahead into a market, with her card, to order burek, while this dickehead stays outside filimg stories about driving 20 minutes away to but hand picked and washed lettuce leaves. Imagine if she had access to a market closer by......

At the warehouse, it started with a hey look who is here with me, to hey let me put my presenter voice on so I can blow smoke up my ass.

Girl needs some help. Psychological, spiritual, medical, all of the above.
Or imagine if she just stayed home with the kids and had breakfast. So this would be an extra half an hour to an hour more that she'd be to get to the cafe and eat before dropping off kids which most kids like to be a school between 8.15 - 8.30 so they would of had to be at the cafe around 7.30 seriously when she could of stayed home and given the kids breakfast for free. What a twit.🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ok, which one of you mentioned invisalign. I remember someone mentioning it in a comment upthread about the Murine pic. Well, I think she just gave you a thanks for reminding her to post about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Foreskin wiggle 😂😂honestly today I picked up a skivy by accident in Kmart. The way I through it down when I realised the neckline 😂I shocked myself. But come on the high neck is not a good look when you haven’t got one😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So today at school pick up a tribe member was weariness one of her floral hoodies it looked nice but I couldn’t help myself.
I played dumb asking where she got it as I thought I’d seen it. Well the poor love excitedly told me about Emmy and the great role modelling etc at which point I set her straight. Told her I use to think so too then pointed out some of the goings on lately selling anything and everything how it’s all about her the sizing down. I think she had a light bulb moment. Who knows she might watch her in a different light now and find her way to these pages.
Doing god’s work @OhMyLou …Bless you 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, which one of you mentioned invisalign. I remember someone mentioning it in a comment upthread about the Murine pic. Well, I think she just gave you a thanks for reminding her to post about it 😆
Also, those bottom teeth are not straight. I wonder if bond street canned her deal early. She has a few more alignments due in my books (im saying this as a completely unqualified person).

ALSO "took the lasagne to a friends". Lol. Righto you lying rat. There'd be stories of you and your friend if they were real. We see you fawn over your paid friends, you'd definitely do it for genuine ones.

Oml. Has anyone watched the Zoe Moss stories?
She used to be an 18/20 but not anymore. Luv, you're still an 18.

Also sounds like Jess was coerced into some of her opinions but swiftly shut down Emmylou when she said she could size down. Nice.

Also NOT a trenchcoat. Trenches should be double breasted and waterproof. It is simply a polyester coat. Dickehead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I mention this morning how sad it is she has to post ridiculous stories because she has no friends to chat too and then voila! we are taking lasagne over to a friends house!! Amazeballs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So LasagneLou, you made a point of being a homely mumma. Kids laughing in the background (thanks to ALove). Giving your tribe resting times in order to slice out the perfect square of your non-cast pasta disaster. Now you expect us to believe that the slop fed your kids, your gunt and "your friends" (paid employees don't count).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guessing the kids didn’t stay for dinner and then crazy made up more lied that she took it over to a friends house. Ok you thirsty attention seeking cow just remind yourself that this morning you were half weeping telling us that friends reach out but you don’t catch up cause you’re busy. Tonight free as a bird and you pop over like Martha Stewart to a friends and no footage. Shut up dickehead what mum wasn’t preparing or serving up dinner and was waiting for you to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I call BS on her using them.

It is very obvious in those stories that he has them on as they change her speech and the way her mouth moves.

Just another thing she threw herself into purely for the $$

• Angry
Reactions: 11
EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO!

'I'm on my way to becoming a TV presenter/work in media'

Darl! We are still bleeping waiting!
Her presenting style is very Getaway from about 20 years ago.

P.S Emmylou… please use captions on your videos… not just so I can watch without sound but also to be inclusive. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.