Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does sadden me that she thinks the hired help are her friends. Oh Emmylou… you pay them by the hour, they aren’t tagging along with you to Dundas & Fausett to “check-in”, they are there for a free coffee and to waste time!
I actually thought that this was a HUGE cry for help and she has realised that she does not have any friends! I think she was subtly hinting that she needs people to check in on her cause she is not ok.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her presenting style is very Getaway from about 20 years ago.

P.S Emmylou… please use captions on your videos… not just so I can watch without sound but also to be inclusive. 🙃
Whenever the topic of hearing loss comes up in my day-to-day life, my mind goes straight to EL referring to “my deaf community” when she was trying to flog those plastic masks.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Whenever the topic of hearing loss comes up in my day-to-day life, my mind goes straight to EL referring to “my deaf community” when she was trying to flog those plastic masks.
Only refers to her "deaf" community when theres a buck to be made....

Reactions: 19
The consummate unprofessional. Made me think of the "i just stepped dogshit" caption. Give it up LL, you are a hack. I wouldn't get you to do a paid partnership because you're sloppy...in the content you put out, in the unwashed clothes you squeeze into, the butchering of words and most disappointingly, how you treat your children. Get a real job!
20220409_121719.jpg

• Haha
Whatever happened to the very best best friend a girl had! You know the one with the brands when they went all out on new clothes for the kids for some upmarket party she flapped on about for a good two weeks?

It speaks volumes when someone has no friends unless they are being paid!

Reactions: 8
I actually thought that this was a HUGE cry for help and she has realised that she does not have any friends! I think she was subtly hinting that she needs people to check in on her cause she is not ok.
Don't believe this for a minute. She is a narcissistic asshat.
She always plays the victim card, but much like Cachia has no friends because of her own doing.
Doesn't matter the situation, in life, if there is a common denominator, that is the problem. In the case of EL and Cachia, both the common denominators. They never have long term friends. Always looking for the next dopamine high in whatever they can. EL probably did that today because she's missing engagement and wants her loyal llamas to DM her to get engagement up. She needs serious therapy, she reads here religiously, we have told her multiple times. She chooses not to look after her mental health, instead looking toward crystals and ashwagandha to get her through.

The reason I am saying this is because at times I feel the same but then literally in the next story she is giggle giggle scrunch scrunch and I am reminded why there is 23 snark threads on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly believe she thinks they are her friends that is the saddest part, i do not feel sad for her though. She put herself in that position i also dont know if she is capable of any lasting bonds with anyone The Children included. EL lives for number 1. Calling total BS on the lasagne with her "friend" and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't believe this for a minute. She is a narcissistic asshat.
She always plays the victim card, but much like Cachia has no friends because of her own doing.
Doesn't matter the situation, in life, if there is a common denominator, that is the problem. In the case of EL and Cachia, both the common denominators. They never have long term friends. Always looking for the next dopamine high in whatever they can. EL probably did that today because she's missing engagement and wants her loyal llamas to DM her to get engagement up. She needs serious therapy, she reads here religiously, we have told her multiple times. She chooses not to look after her mental health, instead looking toward crystals and ashwagandha to get her through.

The reason I am saying this is because at times I feel the same but then literally in the next story she is giggle giggle scrunch scrunch and I am reminded why there is 23 snark threads on her.
Oh I know she is a narc through and through. I thought maybe for a brief moment the penny had dropped. But you are right - her and Cachia are two birds of a feather. Any "friends" they have are just a means to an end. No real substance to any of their friendships. I almost felt sorry for her.....almost lol. She really does need some therapy and to just put the damn phone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emmy, whenever you post a story on insta and you don’t look at the camera (but look down to the side) WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE LYING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dinner with friends? Sure sure. We would have photographic evidence of that, she does stories on clearing out her shoe closet so if she miraculously had dinner with a friend we would all be aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn you are all too quick for me!! Yes I heard a male voice with Sage and then saw presumably Alove playing with him 👀. Wednesday is supposed to be his night? So is he dropping kids off? Picking kids up? Sending the food with the kids and that’s why it’s in a disposable container 👀👀.

It does sound like the kids have a fair few activities after school, so I can understand why they’d need both parents running around doing pick ups.
Pretty sure it was Alove as 'the children' sounded happy

Reactions: 8
I swing between feeling sorry for these influencers to being disgusted that they use peoples interaction and likes for income.

It’s quite evident that a lot of influencers also use Instagram as their own form of therapy… that’s not healthy for anyone!

• Heart
Dinner with friends? Sure sure. We would have photographic evidence of that, she does stories on clearing out her shoe closet so if she miraculously had dinner with a friend we would all be aware.
yep..not one glimpse

more like the lasagne was bought (hence the container) and she waited for the kids to go and gobbled it up herself..

also, did the recliner ever sell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Port Melbourne Tattlers, does anyone know who the mysterious Charlotte is? I don't want to expose her privacy but has anyone ever actually sighted them together? Because according to Emmy they're close enough for her to just turn up on her doorstep with a lasagne that was even wobblier than her chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly believe she thinks they are her friends that is the saddest part, i do not feel sad for her though. She put herself in that position i also dont know if she is capable of any lasting bonds with anyone The Children included. EL lives for number 1. Calling total BS on the lasagne with her "friend" and family.
Yeah I call bullshit on taking a cooked lasagne to her friends house too.

I swing between feeling sorry for these influencers to being disgusted that they use peoples interaction and likes for income.

It’s quite evident that a lot of influencers also use Instagram as their own form of therapy… that’s not healthy for anyone!
What I don't understand about these people, especially the ones that have a small following, is that they complain about the trolls and haters and how it affects their mental health and they still continue to post stories. Why not get a real job, the hospitality and retail sector in Victoria is working with a skeleton crew, it's an employees market at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her presenting style is very Getaway from about 20 years ago.

P.S Emmylou… please use captions on your videos… not just so I can watch without sound but also to be inclusive. 🙃
Inclusively is something she seems to care little about.
I'd really like captions so I can stop giving my cat a heart attack whenever I watch her stories. Her voices (the baby voice, the screeching voice, the attempt at being sexy voice), are all really triggering for my cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alright, who is going to report our girl to Ad Standards for the undeclared Bond Street Dental ad and the undeclared Australian Pork stories?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.