Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The consummate unprofessional. Made me think of the "i just stepped dogshit" caption. Give it up LL, you are a hack. I wouldn't get you to do a paid partnership because you're sloppy...in the content you put out, in the unwashed clothes you squeeze into, the butchering of words and most disappointingly, how you treat your children. Get a real job!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I'm a little new to this trainwreck, I haven't been following her long but with all the Emmy references on here I just had to. I have one question....where the duck is her neck?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I'm a little new to this trainwreck, I haven't been following her long but with all the Emmy references on here I just had to. I have one question....where the duck is her neck?! 😂
It slipped down & is now her 'spare tyre'.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn you are all too quick for me!! Yes I heard a male voice with Sage and then saw presumably Alove playing with him 👀. Wednesday is supposed to be his night? So is he dropping kids off? Picking kids up? Sending the food with the kids and that’s why it’s in a disposable container 👀👀.

It does sound like the kids have a fair few activities after school, so I can understand why they’d need both parents running around doing pick ups.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn you are all too quick for me!! Yes I heard a male voice with Sage and then saw presumably Alove playing with him 👀. Wednesday is supposed to be his night? So is he dropping kids off? Picking kids up? Sending the food with the kids and that’s why it’s in a disposable container 👀👀.

It does sound like the kids have a fair few activities after school, so I can understand why they’d need both parents running around doing pick ups.
Thought the same with the lasagna sending it to Alove’s with the kids.

Reactions: 10

I love the keen eye of tattlers lol. I am yet to watch her lasagne stories as i nearly had a stroke getting through her first load of tit this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god Emmylou SHUT THE EVER LOVING duck UP.
1. STOP butchering words in other languages. You're a disgrace to anyone who knows how to cook. RADEECHIO and CIAO PEPPAY! You wot m8????
2. WASH YOUR bleeping CLOTHES. The fact that you put that skivvy on at the warehouse proves you dont wash tit before you wear it. Also burn those bleeping jeans. Yuck. You stink, i can literally smell you from London. You are a laughing stock among all your peers and definitely the parents at Vida's school.
3. Suzi's skirt looked great in that size. Any smaller and the pleats would stretch and not sit properly. Stop encouraging sizing online and just allow exchanging on your website.
4. LEONI IS ZOE MOSS. You are more than a 16 in that pink blazer. That blazer wouldnt meet in the front if it tried on you. Give up your vanity project.
5. YOU AREN'T WORKING. 2 slides earlier you said you were swanning around in silence trying on tit.
6. Give up on the break up narrative ffs. Its been 9 months.
7. You have no friends. You are paying Suzi, Polly and Leah. Stop their income stream and we'll see if they reach out to you EVER. You selfish fool.
8. You went to South Melb market TWICE in one morning? Or were you lying that your kids went in with you the first time?
9. Your fake emotional presentation voice and sullen eyes make you look like a manipulative twit.
10. duck you.
Yes to all of this!
Also:
11. Wash your bleeping hair you revolting foreskin dickehead!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Was this photo meant to make the cut or is it another action shot with the cameraman in the same shot?

Also $150 for a polyester blazer! As it is Leoni, the website recommends to go up a size.

Screenshot_20220518-183241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
Was this photo meant to make the cut or is it another action shot with the cameraman in the same shot?

Also $150 for a polyester blazer! As it is Leoni, the website recommends to go up a size.

View attachment 1275563
Omg i came here to say this. I really wanted a hot pink blazer so decided to check this out and its too expensive for polyester. My lawd id sweat balls inside of it. But yes even the website states "its not oversized". I think emmylou one word has her own idea of what "oversized" means and has made it part of her brand. Which is shocking.
Emmylou Mccarthy, zoe moss director/dictator whatever, oversized is a STYLE. If something is meant to be oversized its meant to look bigger/baggier/roomier. As Jess said the other day.
This is why you are an 18 (not 16) in Leoni. As the brand probably is going for a more sleek/fitted line. Unlike the vibe of zoe moss.

I think EL has had/currently has two many "yes" people in her life and its damaged her brand.

Also, the website coloring seems a bit bland compared to the real product, which is a shame as im a fan of the pink in her stories.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the ZM "Autumn" range is jackets and coats?

Perfect for LL as without any bottoms available it could be called the "No Pants Required" range.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg i came here to say this. I really wanted a hot pink blazer so decided to check this out and its too expensive for polyester. My lawd id sweat balls inside of it. But yes even the website states "its not oversized". I think emmylou one word has her own idea of what "oversized" means and has made it part of her brand. Which is shocking.
Emmylou Mccarthy, zoe moss director/dictator whatever, oversized is a STYLE. If something is meant to be oversized its meant to look bigger/baggier/roomier. As Jess said the other day.
This is why you are an 18 (not 16) in Leoni. As the brand probably is going for a more sleek/fitted line. Unlike the vibe of zoe moss.

I think EL has had/currently has two many "yes" people in her life and its damaged her brand.

Also, the website coloring seems a bit bland compared to the real product, which is a shame as im a fan of the pink in her stories.
Omg too* many. Lol. Im so angry today my spelling/grammar stayed in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.