Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
[
I

I’ll give credit where credit is due; she has definitely lost a significant amount of weight! Regardless of how she did it, she looks great now. A lot healthier!
Regardless of what weight she is, she continues to lie to her followers about her weight loss.

Noone, who is 150cms, can eat what she does without exercise and naturally lose weight and that is the issue.

Journalling ain't gonna cut it and she's a cunt no matter what she weighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Michy02

VIP Member
I will probably get slaughtered for this… but I honestly can’t see a difference between that girl wearing shape wear and not wearing shape wear. I think if you’re that size and shape, wearing clingy or tight dresses isn’t such a great idea. Dress for your shape.
I mean yea if you’re a size 18 in a clingy dress adding shapewear isn’t making you smaller it might just smooth out some bumps 🙃 Personally I’d rather wear a more flattering flowy bottom dress.

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
There’s been the most absurd loss of the notion that some things SHOULD be criticised. It’s not trolling.

A 45 year old woman, flashing her enormous areolas to the world while maniacally rubbing her face and talking away into her phone, with zero regard for how that may be perceived by her children and those in their world, DESERVES CRITIQUE.

It is behaviour that should be questioned and chastised because it’s deeply tragic and this kind of digital footprint will have consequences at some point.

The lies about her tax situation and people ‘living large,’ - another example of her financial abuse of Aaron, etc etc should be talked about as being the shithouse scumbag behaviour that it is.

I’d never interact with her, I reckon going outta your way to engage with brands she works with or whatever is a bit more involved than anyone should be on her nonsense (but different strokes for different folks), but coming on here and voicing disdain for her bullshit is so far from trolling it’s not funny. Thin skinned influencer dumbies have meant that word has lost all meaning.
Absolutely agree with you, especially in relation to the misuse of the word "trolling".

Influencers have changed the meaning of the word to include anyone who who has a different opinion or points out hypocrisy.

bigbigsound

This is a longstanding peeve I have with her. She always, always, always incorrectly refers to chicken thigh fillets as chicken thigh cutlets. Cutlets have the bone in, you deadshit.

This woman hasn’t got a skerrick of interest in expanding her knowledge or vocabulary about anything food-related.

• Haha

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
If there was ever a post to encapsulate how much she hates her kids - here it is.
What a dead shit mother.

p.s. - how did the Logies work out for you?
IMG_7813.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

posty post

VIP Member
Imagine buying a face cleansing product from someone who looks dirty and lives in filth😂😂😂I’m sure this is a late April fools joke

• Haha

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Potential new profile pic……..
Holy crap, she does have dinner plate sized areolas, there is more areola than not on that breast. Why even film in a bra? Put a robe on, put a shirt on. Or I don’t know, tilt your phone up so your flappies aren’t on show in your expensive ill fitting bra.

• Haha
  • Sick
Especially as it’s the shame shitty behaviour from Thread #1 to Thread #132! Nothing has changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think the #invites are starting to dry up so that’s one thing I suppose 😂

thatbluebikini

If she gets booted from the hovel there is no way she’s going to find a rental easily right? Three kids, two dogs, an inconsistent income. Surely she’s royally fucked?

I just can’t even fathom spending that much money on absolute bullshit all the time and living in a rental.

** edit: the super likeable Nagi Maehashi is on MasterChef tonight. Emmy would be seething with jealousy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Fucking gross! Emmy in the green velvet is so funny.
It does not fit, it’s all puckering around her non existent waist, the top bit is strangling her. She has zero neck, so this outfit is all kinds of wrong.
Plus 3 sizes too small. She needs to go lay down in a pond, she looks like a moss laden rock

• Haha

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
Oh no poor Faye!
That almost happened to me last week. I was frazzled and for some reason I thought I was typing here but I was actually typing my comment into her story comment box omg thank God I realised before I hit send.

• Haha
  • Wow

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
I’m a busy single mother of three whose kids are with their “high living” dad for the week. So I’ll make enough curry (500g of chicken is more than enough for 4 meals) for 4 meals, eat it in 1 and pretend I have leftovers so it’s not enough to get sick of it.
It’s the lying that shits me the most about her. I don’t care if she’s fat, ugly, lives in a hovel. It’s the bald faced lies and she gets away with them all. I don’t believe in karma but if it exists it needs to run a hell of a lot faster to catch up with this slug.

Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all