Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxtail_spew

Could it be possible 🧢 bush babe is coming for an extended stay? Hence why she needs to clear out some of her crud? So he can fit his extensive wardrobe of caps and shorts and 20 of the same tshirt…..

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SaraSea

ELL #133 CurryGuts has risen from her couch, selling racks of old clothes from her house

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Don’t start following her account, she will weed the Tattlers out real quick if she notices followers.

But feel free to report the socials as scams 💜

• Haha

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
This woman makes me RAGE. She claims she has all this beauty therapy experience but applies her skin care like this… literally the first week of beauty school - you’re taught how to apply your skincare properly.. THIS AINT IT, DUMB SLUG!
IMG_7795.jpeg

IMG_7796.jpeg

IMG_7797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Emmy’s favourite photographer told her to move in for a hug while both of them ignored the kids.
Considering Grifter Lou & V went to the movies last night I imagine they just had some fruit & water as snacks today rather than a ginormous bucket of popcorn… 🍿🥤
I’m with Gru 😉
Where the fuck do these photos go? Why is she so animated? Does anyone give a shit? Does she have a hard drive full of photos of herself at these things? I dont get it. What is the point?

• Haha
  • Sick

exflighty

VIP Member
So she’s deleted Faye’s post because she read here and realised she’s trolling, and she can’t very well get her g-banger in a knot over the “tattle trolls” when she’s doing it herself. Pot kettle black etc etc.

Faye, where you at girl?

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
In other news, I made chicken schnitzel wraps for lunch and my prick of a husband didn’t say they were bewdiful, nor did he suggest I make plenty and freeze for the family. Wtf.

• Haha

babe#3

Ok, which fezza is going to organise a FaceTime appointment with Lou the Green Bean to go through her rack of clothing - anything from size 18 to 14 stretched to an inch of its life??

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
My question is did she buy into this before or after her issues with the ATO?

How can she be so clueless to think that she can make decent coin out of a market that is already saturated by the same product type.
It was first registered July 10 2023 using Tiger's Lunch. Her issues with the ATO were with Elephant Dinner so it seems she can get away with it. Very, very unfair for tax payers to have to watch this.

• Wow
  • Angry

Michy02

VIP Member
Nothing says a quality, classy brand more than calling it St. Saje (cannot wait to hear her trying to pronounce with a French accent 400 times a week 😂) and starting a sign up PR message with with “Yo” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
EmmyLou Loves Thread # 133 Yo!! ✌🏽 🤘🏼🤙🏾

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Hey Amy

How about getting your "pretty face" out of the pic and posting one of Sage and his medal instead.

This has nothing to do with you.

Thank you

• Heart