Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Her not wearing undies under the shapewear.........................................her meat curtains will be freeballing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

exflighty

VIP Member
If there was ever a post to encapsulate how much she hates her kids - here it is.
What a dead shit mother.

p.s. - how did the Logies work out for you?
View attachment 2971784
None of this caption makes sense. Other than the fact she’s publicly stated she hated spending the time with her kids (3-4 hours is a long time to not be loving being with your family). How humiliating for her children.

I mean look, I’m a mum of two small children and honestly today almost did me in and there were times where I was internally screaming, but it’s just how it is at this age. No need to publicly humiliate my children for quite literally acting their age.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What is it going to take for this useless lump of shit to scare her into taking her life seriously!? A tax dept!? Getting called out!? Your own kids fucking you off!? No more brand deals!?

Come on darl, time to get a job.

hotpussy

VIP Member
[
I

I’ll give credit where credit is due; she has definitely lost a significant amount of weight! Regardless of how she did it, she looks great now. A lot healthier!
the facts are she has lost a lot of weight...looking "great" is very subjective...that's all I'll say on the matter...

• Haha

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
I'm really disappointed none of you unblocked fezzas have taken one for the team and uploaded your private video chat with Emmy and her grotty second hand shed clothes that majority she paid nothing for.

But I'll wait patiently for one of you to take one for the team. It's been a shit week. I need a win !

IF NO-ONE GETS THE WEDDING DRESS I RIOT 🤪

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
I don’t know why she supports B and B or whatever they fuck they are called, they clearly don’t like her wearing their clothes based on the fact they never repost etc. it’s embarrassing.

Someone tell the gorgeous miss Erica to run and run fast! Emmy ain’t doing you any ‘favours’ with undergarments and is only lining her own pockets honey! Even the way Emmy talks to her is dis-ingenuous, like she’s on a talk show host…makes me wanna gag! Plus anything to try and make herself look better…and she wouldn’t be promoting this for nothing….

• Sick

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
I think the new product she’s launching will be done through a drop shop like “freedom club” that Mitch Orval uses. You buy into their formula/system have online meetings and follow their roadmap. They help source your products, set up your website and deliver your products.
Their catch cry is “work less, make more money and have freedom”. Which is right up this lazy grifters alley.

• Sick
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Fucking hell, the grotesque cunt is onto another thread already.
Can’t wait to see her release this bullshit serum or whatever it’s going to be.

Maybe it’s Pussy wipes, or Emmylou Loves Lou Lou wipes for when you can’t get the job done with paper the wipes will clean the poo dregs.
Those wipes will save you so much money, you won’t need to wash the g-banger every 3 days, the wipes will enable you to go a whole week without washing it. Save money on washing detergent & water.

• Haha
  • Sick
So so happy because it’s Aaron’s weekend again….🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been thinking about the taekwondo post and I’ll so baffled why she lied about Sage getting a gold medal when it was just a participation medal - Do we think she honestly saw it was yellow and presumed it was gold or was she really trying to lie about it? Because it’s so easily caught out, even by Sage seeing what she posts - it’s a head scratcher that’s for sure 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Same same
1718338523832.png

---
Anyone else get a reply from CW about their complaints about Emmy?

1718340378728.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26