Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

When she comes on, food in hand, walking around that tip, talking with her mouth full and BELCHING. I mean, could she GET any more putrid? She’s putrid! Just PUTRID.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
Detective Veneers you should have your own tv show 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I’ve got it mumma is busy studying for exams she’s finally finishing her paramedics course at Melbourne University 🤣

• Haha
I just sprained an ankle running here….🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

The ONLY person who should be rushing to buy something Bec Judd has on is Bec Judd!!! This is just more and more evidence that she is not right in the head! I’m gobsmacked the people at the shop go along with her delusions! 😱

Also fuming that she’s selling stuff she’s been gifted! Why not take them to a women’s shelter or donate somewhere else! I hope she gets raked over the coals for making a profit off gifted items😡

Don’t even get me started on the burping….🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

somanyteeth

VIP Member
She reminds me of Abby Lee Miller here although I think Abby is more likeable 😂

View attachment 3001075
Tbh thats a low blow. Probably the meanest thing anyones ever said on here 😂😂😂
---
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
Veneers you are amazing but you should watermark these so amber 5head and outspoken cant use them.

Also St Saje lol. Just straight up pulled that from Aje.

Also the different wording on insta and web page are bc she's probably copied the website from another brand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

makeitstop

VIP Member
There’s been the most absurd loss of the notion that some things SHOULD be criticised. It’s not trolling.

A 45 year old woman, flashing her enormous areolas to the world while maniacally rubbing her face and talking away into her phone, with zero regard for how that may be perceived by her children and those in their world, DESERVES CRITIQUE.

It is behaviour that should be questioned and chastised because it’s deeply tragic and this kind of digital footprint will have consequences at some point.

The lies about her tax situation and people ‘living large,’ - another example of her financial abuse of Aaron, etc etc should be talked about as being the shithouse scumbag behaviour that it is.

I’d never interact with her, I reckon going outta your way to engage with brands she works with or whatever is a bit more involved than anyone should be on her nonsense (but different strokes for different folks), but coming on here and voicing disdain for her bullshit is so far from trolling it’s not funny. Thin skinned influencer dumbies have meant that word has lost all meaning.
I will never understand the lack of regard she has for her children.

CropTops'R'Us

What grown, intelligent woman is still being 'influenced' by anyone. Let alone the vacuous dull ex-WAGS of Melbourne. Honest question for Melbourne people...who is Bec Judd appealing to? What type of person aspires to be like her? That group just seems like a school mum clique

• Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Shes been flat out but also if ya know what I mean real chilled out? Kids and things coming up and not a big change in her life but also maybe preparing for changes and big things.

She literally cannot even stay on one script in the space of a sentence. It completely changes half way through. She’s out of her mind.

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I don’t ride the AmyLoo special bus much anymore but every now and again I check in for funnsies.

Today did not disappoint. She saw Bec Judd wearing a geeen dress and in her teeny tiny little brain she decided to squeeze herself into it.
Please don’t ever change, Emmy. You are hilarious xxx

• Haha
She made a huge curry and ate most of it herself in one night. How? How is that possible? And then chicken and chips and then massive pizza. Seriously, the disordered eating and spending on food/coffee is insane!
It’s not overwhelming for Aaron to provide food for his kids, they probably just don’t want to eat vegan because they are used to oxtail slop being reheated 4 times before they finish it.
The irony that she never lets the kids have takeaway pizza but then will scoff a whole one herself!!! She really dislikes her kids doesn’t she! All the occasional gushing is purely for the ‘gram 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If there was ever a post to encapsulate how much she hates her kids - here it is.
What a dead shit mother.

p.s. - how did the Logies work out for you?
View attachment 2971784
I still remember when I saw her in a Geelong park with her 3 spawn and the look on her face whilst she was eye balling them screamed “Why didn’t I swallow instead….even anal would’ve been better….what did Bubs always say? Up the bum no babies!”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31