Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
it’s the way the caption is written that gets me. “We made a deal” as if to say she actually parents these kids… or encourages them to be the best kids they can be. No you lazy slug, Sage doesn’t even live with you. Stop pretending to be mother of the year.

Also, just on Fat Ant - I was walking through Chadstone Shoping Centre the other day and spotted him waddling around with a younger version of Amy. When I say younger version, I mean a short, white, overweight and very unhealthy looking girl.
he clearly has a….. type…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Dukes_wa

This is what annoys me. The tax debt shouldn't be wiped but 'parked' so it can be paid back with future earnings. Why do we allow debts to be wiped?

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
One thing she definitely hasn't been doin is lookin for the missin "g" that falls off her words.

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Also outspoken and Amber giant forehead! Don’t you bother stealing veneers hard work thanks! You can’t hate tattle and use tattle as your way to get traction so fuck off thanks 👋👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I will never understand the lack of regard she has for her children.
I will never understand how she thinks she's a hot mumma. She's very unfortunate looking in every way, but she believes she's Australia's next top model. It's not confidence, it's fucking delusion. I'm not saying you can't love yourself and love the skin you're in, but she takes loving herself to a new level

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her blowing on her food gives me irrational rage.

Apart from a hot chip to a toddler ( so over 15 years ago) I honestly can’t remember the last time I had to blow on my own food.
My father in law is legitimately incapable of waiting for food to cool down. Put it in front of him and he CANNOT stop himself from diving in and burning his mouth. But that doesn’t stop him. He does this ridiculous blowing on it and consuming it when it’s way too hot so he winces and breathes weirdly and I don’t get why he just can’t wait a minute or two until it cools down. Just fucken relax, Steve. Emmy’s blowing carry on makes me feel similarly ragey.

• Haha

emmyglue

The audacity of Emmy to say that cooking meals for The Children is more overwhelming for ALove... As if he hasn’t been their primary carer for most of their lives

• Angry
  • Sick

posty post

VIP Member
St saje 😂😂😂like come on we have all seen sage he isn’t any saint he is a punk at best!
---
Tiktok account set up too
YOU ARE AMAZING
---
Hahahaha bet she is furious she must have been planning her soft launch and here comes Veneers and announces her plans before she can announce her shitty face product!

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
If we use the words EmmyLou Loves and St.Saje in every post, I'm hoping Tattle comes up in any search - before the website does. This just another cash grab.

EmmyLou Loves
St.Saje

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Fuck. Where did any of this get her? Paying for her own billboard, paying for her own tv show, plagiarised cookbook, turning up to every opening of a show. Yet she sits alone in a rented tip, kids and partner gone, no job prospects and has to fly to Vegas for a man.
Emmylouloves I wouldn’t want to be you for quids.
Looking forward to your new scam and hoping it’s as successful as your Bali scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I will probably get slaughtered for this… but I honestly can’t see a difference between that girl wearing shape wear and not wearing shape wear. I think if you’re that size and shape, wearing clingy or tight dresses isn’t such a great idea. Dress for your shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Fuck me…I’ve just taken on a THIRD job to help pay bills etc and this lazy cow just swans about like money grows on trees.

• Sad
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
Ahhh clever pick up.
She hasnt announced shit. So amber and her giant foreheah have been reading here again. Shit must be boring in subscriber land. I wonder how many people still pay
There is zero chance Emmylou has created formulas and worked with labs & scientists to develop any winning skin care products. She is dumber than dog shit, uglier than a hat full of busted arseholes & as slippery as a greasy grogan. She can try produce books and products until the ox’s come home, but she’s proven time after time that she is a pathetic loser

• Haha