Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I don’t know about you ladies, but I wear a bra to keep my best assets closer to my ears than my knees. The purpose of the undergarment is for support. She just looks like she has taken grandma‘s doily and used it to cover her nipples the coffee cup stain on the dining room table.

I really wish I had more time to do a recrap every time we launch a new thread because I have plenty to say.

Poor Alove. He had to give away his dream job as a rockstar or an Etsy mug distributor so mumma could follow her dreams and now she is accusing him of being a golddigger. I still can’t work out how he owes any liability to the tax office considering she also maintains that he didn’t contribute financially to the household.

I would hate to see what Loulou‘s idea of him leading an excessive life is. He must have an amazing set of lingerie, a massive tab at the Albert Park hotel and three international girlfriends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

ActiveLies

VIP Member
There’s been the most absurd loss of the notion that some things SHOULD be criticised. It’s not trolling.

A 45 year old woman, flashing her enormous areolas to the world while maniacally rubbing her face and talking away into her phone, with zero regard for how that may be perceived by her children and those in their world, DESERVES CRITIQUE.

It is behaviour that should be questioned and chastised because it’s deeply tragic and this kind of digital footprint will have consequences at some point.

The lies about her tax situation and people ‘living large,’ - another example of her financial abuse of Aaron, etc etc should be talked about as being the shithouse scumbag behaviour that it is.

I’d never interact with her, I reckon going outta your way to engage with brands she works with or whatever is a bit more involved than anyone should be on her nonsense (but different strokes for different folks), but coming on here and voicing disdain for her bullshit is so far from trolling it’s not funny. Thin skinned influencer dumbies have meant that word has lost all meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all