Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will probably get slaughtered for this… but I honestly can’t see a difference between that girl wearing shape wear and not wearing shape wear. I think if you’re that size and shape, wearing clingy or tight dresses isn’t such a great idea. Dress for your shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think we can all agree the shapewear is going f all! She may as well go back to the g bangers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she gets booted from the hovel there is no way she’s going to find a rental easily right? Three kids, two dogs, an inconsistent income. Surely she’s royally fucked?

I just can’t even fathom spending that much money on absolute bullshit all the time and living in a rental.

** edit: the super likeable Nagi Maehashi is on MasterChef tonight. Emmy would be seething with jealousy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I will probably get slaughtered for this… but I honestly can’t see a difference between that girl wearing shape wear and not wearing shape wear. I think if you’re that size and shape, wearing clingy or tight dresses isn’t such a great idea. Dress for your shape.
I mean yea if you’re a size 18 in a clingy dress adding shapewear isn’t making you smaller it might just smooth out some bumps 🙃 Personally I’d rather wear a more flattering flowy bottom dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully the landlord/lady’s son or daughter is a secret fezza and/or avid tattle reader and kicks her farkin’ ass the curb without her bond

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This product launch is going to die in the arse. Her five rabid fans will buy what ever the slop it is but everyone else will have #leftus from boredom.
I wonder if she will do a nudie run down Albert Park lake for the launch because of course she has to be inappropriate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean yea if you’re a size 18 in a clingy dress adding shapewear isn’t making you smaller it might just smooth out some bumps 🙃 Personally I’d rather wear a more flattering flowy bottom dress.
I’m sorry but Erica (is that her name??) is 100% not a size 18!! She goes to the Emmy Skool of Sizin!! 🙅🏻‍♀️

I also don’t believe for one second that she has a paid 9-5er! It’s too far beneath her. Maybe when her arse is kicked out of the house when it’s sold…..But she’ll probably cry woe is me and move in with Aaron……🤔

Reactions: 21
I’m overweight with a smaller bust so there’s no way I’d wear fitted, tight dresses but that’s my choice. Figur & their paid influencers pretending that the shapewear (in a usual size or two sizes smaller) is miraculously transforming them is delusional. EL bullshitting her Zoe Loss friend on camera to score a commission is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but Erica (is that her name??) is 100% not a size 18!! She goes to the Emmy Skool of Sizin!! 🙅🏻‍♀️

I also don’t believe for one second that she has a paid 9-5er! It’s too far beneath her. Maybe when her arse is kicked out of the house when it’s sold…..But she’ll probably cry woe is me and move in with Aaron……🤔
I just wrote size 18 as an example I’ve got no idea what size that girl is lol.

Reactions: 7
Such a pretty heart shaped face 🤮
She looks shifty as……..ohhhh 🤣🤣
The smile she does when she's been cookin, cleanin, watchin movies, thinkin and plannin her new venture and it's all goin great. Over compensating with her smile and absolutely grimacing with joy.
Maybe a tiny concern that her computer compuder is still operating on Windows 95 but apart from that great...just great.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.