Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can get another smaller rental where she doesn’t have room for a giant clothing rack & a makeup filming area in the lounge room it might do her good. But good luck trying to get her bond back.
Definitely doesn’t need a room for Sage either!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Amys friend is as delusional as she is.

Be whoever you want and look however you want but there is no TEENY TINY to be seen in that reel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She should be tagging her stories as #ad as she is earning a commission from every sale and they track it through the use of the discount code.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She should be tagging her stories as #ad as she is earning a commission from every sale and they track it through the use of the discount code.
totally, this annoys me so much - influencers declare one ad then post a million other stories without a mention of a partnership.

Reactions: 17
Not looking like a lot of choice for 3 b/r places in PM right now.
Apartments didn't come up....only a bankers house similar to what she is in, but a bit of a reno inside.
Plenty of 2 b/r which would be fine cos Sage wouldn't need one....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She had such a dig at her sister for moving a bit further into the suburbs, i hope she has to go further out to afford something. There is no reason she has to be on PM anymore

Not looking like a lot of choice for 3 b/r places in PM right now.
Apartments didn't come up....only a bankers house similar to what she is in, but a bit of a reno inside.
Plenty of 2 b/r which would be fine cos Sage wouldn't need one....
Much better!!!
IMG_8814.jpeg
IMG_8813.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Well she only needs 1 bedroom and somewhere for a sofabed if she can con one of the girls to "sleepover"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep being a smug bleep as usual. At least Erica is owning her size unlike the bouncing dip tit next to her.
She is not an 18 so she’s not owning her size either. I could barely see a difference between the before and after with the shapewear. Slightly smoother. But seriously, talking about wearing shapewear two or more sizes too small and being super uncomfortable all night is just so damaging. It’s bad for your body, your organs to be compressed like that and having other women and young girls learn that it’s ok to be uncomfortable and in pain as long as you look good. You would think as a mother of impressionable young girls, she would not have that sort of talk on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While im on break I thought I’d check the deleted files from the weekend 😂what do I see there haha the exact thing I’ve been hunting for all morning.
If ya know ya know fezzas😉

• Haha
  • Wow
I think this has been the slowest thread so far now that Emmy looks to have a job during the week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not my info to give, just heard it from a more than reliable source. Believe what you want.
Makes sense why she was allowed to live there when rentals are going through the roof. Old person not wanting to fix anything or family of old person not wanting to fix as the plan has always been to sell. She got to stay just to provide maybe a bit of income without the loss of pension benefits that a sale would probs have caused.
---
Looks like the dogs might get shafted too
It would be the best outcome for the dogs hopefully they go to a loving home.
---
And why does she post perimenopause reels thought she was so fertile?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While im on break I thought I’d check the deleted files from the weekend 😂what do I see there haha the exact thing I’ve been hunting for all morning.
If ya know ya know fezzas😉
Ohhhhhh what does this mean and what are deleted files?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.