Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s following Nadia Bartel on TikTok. Looking forward to the marketing campaign. As if EL!
Still hasn't got the elusive Judd though has she......duck I think she has paid these ladies to like the page. Yo mumma has been busy selling sumthing.....in her free time!

Reactions: 9
Quite a few “famous” people following the account indeed. She must have launched it on her close fiends list lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If we use the words EmmyLou Loves and St.Saje in every post, I'm hoping Tattle comes up in any search - before the website does. This just another cash grab.

EmmyLou Loves
St.Saje

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am wondering if her Stsaje brand is linked to any of those above and she has just added St as a prefix to claim as her own brand and is actually some sort of already established franchise. Definitely not an expert on those matters, could be wrong. Maybe someone else knows. It seems the brand saje is a wellness & skincare range that has been around for years

Reactions: 8
St Saje the skincare you need if you want to look like an Oompa Loompa.

How can she credit any skincare line she “develops” when she has blabbered on about the melon stuff from Garnier, the various Esmi serums and all the Feeling Smooth treatments.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
St Saje Emmylou Loves latest disaster haha
bleeping pathetic, wrinkled hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.